OmegaRa

This line getting longer and longer lal 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This line getting longer and longer lal
since you are the #1 loser, do your friends line before or in front of you I always wondered 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
nah he is bigger more sux than tay
agreed I think!!

Insanity

You must be really upset at the fact I'm not all-gear-no-skill like you. Get in line with the rest of the losers ;-)
that's the only line you got to say, "all gear no skill"
you are no gear no skill where does that put you even though you probably have better gear than i do on wr

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
i don't see a Point on why would Brainless people Complain and say it will Ruin the Mass PK and they didn't even try it
1. if your enemy SQUAD have a BM your SQUAD  have a BM too which make it equal and Fair
2. you can DD the BM or Keep him stunned by a sin or any Class if you are too scared
3. it's not AOE stun so only 1 target of your Party will get paralyse and it's not spammable and it consume Chi and BM doesn't get Chi that fast but barb can
4.you can use immune pill or genie AD  when a BM about to cast it or use sleep on him or just run around till he get killed
so i only see the people complain should just fuk off and find something useful to do and learn their classes how would you feel if one important skill of your class was removed it's not fair and it's not balanced at all +1 to people who would understand even if they don't play a BM . also i see many OP skills to other classes that skill doesn't even count as OP but it will make the pvp and mass PK more fun
1. Equal =/= fair.
2. Because no one DDs and stuns WR now right?
3. Doesn't matter if it's not AOE, the person who gets hit is almost guaranteed to be dead. WR can't get chi easily now? Every 6s a WR can get 75 chi lol...
4. Use immune pill or AD every 15s when C/D on dragon rising is done? And a lot of people against Dragon Rising, including my self, plays WR lol..

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy

OmegaRa

I don't understand why these 3 stooges are quoting me, mad children.

Anyways, I don't care what they do about Dr, I don't even play!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
1. Equal =/= fair.
2. Because no one DDs and stuns WR now right?
3. Doesn't matter if it's not AOE, the person who gets hit is almost guaranteed to be dead. WR can't get chi easily now? Every 6s a WR can get 75 chi lol...
4. Use immune pill or AD every 15s when C/D on dragon rising is done? And a lot of people against Dragon Rising, including my self, plays WR lol..
suggestion from a pwi player can't expect anything they say to have logic
I don't understand why these 3 stooges are quoting me, mad children.

Anyways, I don't care what they do about Dr, I don't even play!
you don't play because there's nobody left for you go lose to

i feel like i'm dead

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Need dragon rising so we can play wr again GN

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
well i won't complain about this already readed all the Topic made about the same thing
i'm a new Player and i just noticed it was missing

but lets see now on 2016

a live proof ,,,,,

No one play BM now only BMs for PVE and support everyone play Sin or Seeker or EA ....

but seriously why make the BM the most Fail Class no one play it now and well on my BM some Seeker with 75 DEF lvl and 65 ATK lvl 2 hit my BM GF
:'( :'( :'( seriously i should QQ about this and say where is the only and most important skill as BMs relay on stuns and all the stuns we got every class can avoid them and we get stunned all the time also the skill need 1 Chi bar and have long cooldown and it will Edit our Drake Bash so its not another stun
all the classes got OP sKills .. sin R8 Recast could get 5.00 aps base while BM r8 recast is waste of time please reconsider this cuz BM is supposed to be the Top 1 vs 1 class on PWI before Raging Tide ( Sin ) classes come out people prefer to play Easy Classes 123 like EA and sins cuz they are weak ;pill + Genie + 3 spark GF but no one learn to kill with skill 8) By the way the skill could MISS on Dex classes and could be countered by many ways ( you got to figure out) also a BM won't have that Much Chi to actually spam it as some people said HF already takes 2 chi and can't 3 spark if you use this new skill anyways and BMs dmg is the lowest among all Classes well that's why no one play a BM on 1 vs 1 anymore

Dragon Rising (Drake Bash, Mage Bane, and Piercing Winds) Needs 1 Spark to Use (Only Used with Axes, Poles, or Swords) - The skills making this up were fun enough, but they only got better here. Its considerably good base damage aside, this skill applied a 5.5 second paralyze to the target. (The skill description currently says stun - this is incorrect) Paralyze can not be stopped by any kind of crowd-control effects, and the only Genie skill to remove it fails more often than not. When using Axes, that stun is increased even further to a full 7.5 seconds. .

in game name  Tome  #1 BM on the future

-Delete your BM
-you can avoid them as well

-Uh, since when was BM top 1 vs 1 class? i could 2 shot BMs in level 9X with my level 7X archer (and this was before Genies even existed), so please elaborate

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

-Uh, since when was BM top 1 vs 1 class? i could 2 shot BMs in level 9X with my level 7X archer (and this was before Genies even existed), so please elaborate
PWI player detected 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
seriously why does this Forum with with stupid Trollers i don't see no point ppl saying delete yu name another saying delete your BM might just unistall me and my faction this is so stupid coming out of dumb kids mouth .. some stupid who doesn't even play BM saying "" if you can't stunlock its your problem and don't play BM if you fail to stunlock"" LOL bitch as if you can play BM or even try to stunLock 
this is just Bullshit idk why i'm wasting time on this go go sins go go barbs gogo seeker GF all EA   =/=

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
seriously why does this Forum with with stupid Trollers i don't see no point ppl saying delete yu name another saying delete your BM might just unistall me and my faction this is so stupid coming out of dumb kids mouth .. some stupid who doesn't even play BM saying "" if you can't stunlock its your problem and don't play BM if you fail to stunlock"" LOL bitch as if you can play BM or even try to stunLock
this is just Bullshit idk why i'm wasting time on this go go sins go go barbs gogo seeker GF all EA   =/=
ok   

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
You sound upset. You should change games.