Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising Primal skill

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
i don't feel any embarrassment nither being trolled by stupid kids it's so funny

did any of the noobs here know that barb knockdown skill gives same effect as Dragon Rising ? ( Paralyse ) which is spammable and cannot be countered and has a fast cast speed even faster than BM Roar so basically any aps barb can 3 spark + knockdown + occulate = GF
So Remove knockdown barb skill too also remove sin Elimination skill .. why did people QQ at the first Place and why was Dragon Rising  skill removed every class got all his new skills but BMs got nerfed and removed the good skill ? it's dmg is even Garbage
and i assume this Frost kid Deleted his BM and made a new Class secretly Sin probably but he is ashamed to say it or just Rage quitted and uninstalled game after gotten beaten so hard using his BM so he don't want BMs to be any better might be invested too much time on another class or why would he bother trash on a Forum of a game he already left ?? oi Mate quit this Forum/Topic too if you don't play anymore unless you play on some secret nab char but too shy to say it any ways this Topic is full with BMs haters who  Scared to get fked by BMs cuz they are so noobs and relay on easy 2 kill classes  but if GMs make it a vote on server (not Forum ) 70 % would vote for BMs even the easy EA's

i still find it funny how everyone love me means i'm the best ya all wasting your time here trying to give hate but that just makes me stronger kids and that frost reply took him 20-30 min to think about it but it came out empty and funny just shows how immature he is :D
keep going guys you entertaining me
Let's get some facts straight (since you seem to lack them).

1) I have one of the best geared wrs in game (its been my main for 3 years). Including a 3.33 full r8 sin with good def gear. As well as an ea with full ct on every piece. None of my alts are secret, especially considering I own almost every cold/ice related name.
2) I left because I got bored of playing epw (and pwi in general), an extremely repetitive game, for many many years. Unlike you, I learned my class instead of QQing the second things got difficult. I left on a good note, just after winning a 1v1 and large scale pk back2back.
3) I'd gladly make a return for a day just to floor you in a 1v1 and show you ur place. Just give me a time and date.

It's okay kid. I get you're upset that your getting dunked on by everyone in game, but at this point I feel no pity for someone who acts like a preschooler. The only suggestion I can give to you is to make better comebacks/arguments... because at this point it's absolutely pathetic LMAO :D
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 11:22 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
3) I'd gladly make a return for a day just to floor you in a 1v1 and show you ur place. Just give me a time and date.
I just came to hold Frost back.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

zSavX

lol want to increase bm dmg, remove the r8 top int restriction so they can get 70-90 atk lvl with getting int, and bring back armor crush stones for bm only :) huehuehue boom bm do dmg again. ty all

zSavX

Frost senpai let him live, just this once D: he know not he is in the presence of a god tier player :/

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
lock this madness pls

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
you... you do realize dragon rising has a 6sec knockdown with any of the weapons compatible, but with axes as demon it gets a 9sec stun, right? you know that and you know that it wont make puri weapons any easier to deal with, you know that right?

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This has been discussed on various threads and it will not be added, sorry.
Locking this since it has gotten out of hand.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.