Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising Primal skill

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Purify weps =  R.I.P stunLock show me any BM  on this server that can beat a good veno gf
veno   vs BM  BM Lose chance 70%
Sin      vs BM  BM Lose chance 80%
seeker vs BM  BM Lose chance 90%
wizz     vs BM  BM Lose chance 80%
PSY      vs BM  BM Lose chance 90%
MYSTIC vs BM BM Lose chance 70%

1. There are no good wfs
2.Sins win vs all classes thats old news since the creation of the server
3.With script yes seeker wins w/o script no
4. Seen BM beat wiz
5.DPH ftw
6.Dont know cause mystic is dead class
 ur numbers and wrong and you should feel bad 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
man you are full with BS Mexican ... there's no good WFs ?? right bring any stupid BM like Tay or anyone and make him beat Satanism  or one of the other good venos  and we will see who sucks :D :P seriously purify weapons are made for EP's to support and  these weps supposed to have low attack but now strong R8 recast with +25 ATK lvl or  -16% cast has Purify and people use it as main wep not even needed to script or swap weps i wanna see any BM Kill any of these classes i mentioned but i will pick the people  never seen BM win PK event playoff seriously you all are funny 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
man you are full with BS Mexican ... there's no good WFs ?? right bring any stupid BM like Tay or anyone and make him beat Satanism  or one of the other good venos  and we will see who sucks :D :P seriously purify weapons are made for EP's to support and  these weps supposed to have low attack but now strong R8 recast with +25 ATK lvl or  -16% cast has Purify and people use it as main wep not even needed to script or swap weps i wanna see any BM Kill any of these classes i mentioned but i will pick the people  never seen BM win PK event playoff seriously you all are funny
It's challenging to 1v1 as a bm in it's current state... Yes. But it's possible to still win. The reason it's "impossible" for you is because you're trash.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
It's challenging to 1v1 as a bm in it's current state... Yes. But it's possible to still win. The reason it's "impossible" for you is because you're trash.
thanks mate that's a great compliment :D
oh mate frost i never Heard of you .. oh wait you don't play this server anyone but you still making bullshit comments everywhere ?? go buy a new computer or find something better to do IRL you little kid also CHANGE YOUR NAME .. its girls name :D
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 01:14 am by Marco

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
oh mate frost i never Heard of you .. oh wait you don't play this server anyone but you still making bullshit comments everywhere ?? go buy a new computer or find something better to do IRL you little kid also CHANGE YOUR NAME .. its girls name :D
Saying frost is a girl name is like saying you completed the 1st grade both are false XD :33333

Disrupted

rofl talking shyt to frost.... Tome 1v1 me in game if you win ill quit the server for good, deal?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Clearly you know who I am, since you knew I quit the server (and I never publicly announced it). Nice try tho. Maybe you should find a better hobby, since both your gameplay and arguments are full of shit. I heard Hello Kitty Racing has multiplayer, maybe that would better suit someone of your... Uh... Caliber....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Okay. lets make bm great again. I propose the following:

1. interval stat chance on r8 top.
2. dragon rising.
3. primal passives.
4. -0.10 interval on dragon axes AND ability to use nirvana poleaxe.
5. increase weapon base damage on r8 weapons by 60%.
6. Boost True Emptiness(Genie Skill, so no more air camping archers or priest)
7. Lower dex requirement on dragon claws by 70%.
8. Boost damage on Flash, and Heavens Flame.

This will balance blademaster.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran

+1 for this, and since some bm like to use dph too, u could make custom axes for bm only, with some more attack lv.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME

2. dragon rising.
3. primal passives.

@Hiromatsu now here's some reasonable suggestion and Developers should [ick at least 5 of these R8 for BMs is trash also dmg and weps ( primal passives would be for all classes i think ) Dragon rising is essential since everyone use purify weps / faith / AD  / untistun skills / evade skills specially sins and veno
@ Frost idk who the helll are you but i been told some trash talker already quitted the server and still QQ on forum and say shit also quit this topic plz
@ Tay  come 1 vs 1  me  IRL  kid and if i win you will not be able to play anymore take care of your school avatar Nickelodeon :P

Also 1 of 2 things  BMs take high DMG from all Classes 10k-17k for 1 of 2 Reasons ( BMs Low DEF or other Classes Ridiculous High DMG ) compared to BMs low DMG even with 3.33 base
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 07:10 pm by Marco

Disrupted

@Hiromatsu now here's some reasonable suggestion and Developers should [ick at least 5 of these R8 for BMs is trash also dmg and weps ( primal passives would be for all classes i think ) Dragon rising is essential since everyone use purify weps / faith / AD  / untistun skills / evade skills specially sins and veno
@ Frost idk who the helll are you but i been told some trash talker already quitted the server and still QQ on forum and say shit also quit this topic plz
@ Tay  come 1 vs 1  me  IRL  kid and if i win you will not be able to play anymore take care of your school avatar Nickelodeon :P

Also 1 of 2 things  BMs take high DMG from all Classes 10k-17k for 1 of 2 Reasons ( BMs Low DEF or other Classes Ridiculous High DMG ) compared to BMs low DMG even with 3.33 base
1. id shit on you irl - also how the fk do you take 17k damage? rofl i knew you were trash but this garbage?

zSavX

2. dragon rising.
3. primal passives.

+1, this will make alot of sins/ea reroll back to bm

Offline Anima

Bm was like this since the r8 came to this server, a support class with good def and low dps in r8 gear, i did not like it at the beginning and i do not like it now but in time i get use to it. I play only bm so it was a problem for me back then because i was used to 1.3 aps bm, but that was 4 years ago and i have seen so many topics about this, and let me tell you something, we will never get any boost or new skill on bm. My advice its to adapt and practice more and in time you will be better, or try some other class. My final advice, if you see that 90% of people trolls you and do not agree with you then its smart to back up and waste your time on something else, this is only my opinion you can do what you like after all.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA

1) Hiro was trolling, but you're too stupid to notice it.
2) You should really read what you say before you press sumbit, because tbh it's pathetic lmao. As it stands you're the only person QQing (because ur bad).
3) Tay isn't allowed to beat up elementary school kids. Also don't trashtalk unless you're prepared to back it up kid.
4) If you're constantly taking 10k-17k as a wr, then you got some serious ***ing problems. Are you like running full evasion wr build or some shit? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised....

Why isn't this thread locked yet? GMs do this random a favor and save him from anymore embarrassment.... At this point he's just digging the hole deeper & deeper. I think there's more than enough opinions, votes, and discussions to be sufficient in the decision (which is already 100% guaranteed to be declined).
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 09:47 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
i don't feel any embarrassment nither being trolled by stupid kids it's so funny

did any of the noobs here know that barb knockdown skill gives same effect as Dragon Rising ? ( Paralyse ) which is spammable and cannot be countered and has a fast cast speed even faster than BM Roar so basically any aps barb can 3 spark + knockdown + occulate = GF
So Remove knockdown barb skill too also remove sin Elimination skill .. why did people QQ at the first Place and why was Dragon Rising  skill removed every class got all his new skills but BMs got nerfed and removed the good skill ? it's dmg is even Garbage 
and i assume this Frost kid Deleted his BM and made a new Class secretly Sin probably but he is ashamed to say it or just Rage quitted and uninstalled game after gotten beaten so hard using his BM so he don't want BMs to be any better might be invested too much time on another class or why would he bother trash on a Forum of a game he already left ?? oi Mate quit this Forum/Topic too if you don't play anymore unless you play on some secret nab char but too shy to say it any ways this Topic is full with BMs haters who  Scared to get fked by BMs cuz they are so noobs and relay on easy 2 kill classes  but if GMs make it a vote on server (not Forum ) 70 % would vote for BMs even the easy EA's

i still find it funny how everyone love me means i'm the best ya all wasting your time here trying to give hate but that just makes me stronger kids and that frost reply took him 20-30 min to think about it but it came out empty and funny just shows how immature he is :D
keep going guys you entertaining me
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 10:50 pm by Marco