Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising Primal skill

Insanity

because when beta testers were absolute garbage players without any PvP experience
+++++, are*

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
increasing bm's dmg wont solve anything.
their problem is, not being able to stun lock as they should do. their CC skills are less effective than sin and veno.
they lake a good paralyze skill, even a normal paralyze skill would've helped them alot to dd the target abit.
get 3x int wrist and 3x str armor and u'll see that the dmg aint that much lower than sin's aps dmg (just they dont have gof on fist and wont crit as sins)
before the scripts, i could kill good mystics in 1v1 with my bm, but after that its impossible to kill any class. (dmg scks, as the CC do, u cant call it main CC class anymore :) ) 
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
increasing bm's dmg wont solve anything.
their problem is, not being able to stun lock as they should do. their CC skills are less effective than sin and veno.
they lake a good paralyze skill, even a normal paralyze skill would've helped them alot to dd the target abit.
get 3x int wrist and 3x str armor and u'll see that the dmg aint that much lower than sin's aps dmg (just they dont have gof on fist and wont crit as sins)
before the scripts, i could kill good mystics in 1v1 with my bm, but after that its impossible to kill any class. (dmg scks, as the CC do, u cant call it main CC class anymore :) )
What are you talking about? How is it hard to stun lock on a WR? What changed because of scripts that makes stun locking harder?
Dragon Rising is the noobst shit that has ever happened to this game. I rather not have 1000 braindead ***s playing WR instead of their 3.33 gof sins. While 3.33 gof sins are annoying as shit in 1v1, even 2 WRs in mass PK would ruin it because of one skill.  I believe Mizore has mentioned this in another thread about Dragon Rising before.
As many people have said, while WRs need a boost, not this. Server without purify being a huge issue doesn't need Dragon Rising at all. Even servers with purify being a huge issue gets even a worse issue from Dragon Rising.

OmegaRa

What are you talking about? How is it hard to stun lock on a WR? What changed because of scripts that makes stun locking harder?
Dragon Rising is the noobst shit that has ever happened to this game. I rather not have 1000 braindead ***s playing WR instead of their 3.33 gof sins. While 3.33 gof sins are annoying as shit in 1v1, even 2 WRs in mass PK would ruin it because of one skill.  I believe Mizore has mentioned this in another thread about Dragon Rising before.
As many people have said, while WRs need a boost, not this. Server without purify being a huge issue doesn't need Dragon Rising at all. Even servers with purify being a huge issue gets even a worse issue from Dragon Rising.
Wrs in mass PK with DR would make it much more dynamic and fast paced o.of what are you talking about 

Insanity

Wrs in mass PK with DR would make it much more dynamic and fast paced o.of what are you talking about
i've always been against dragon rising because it makes awful wrs like you half useful in pk but recently due to many changes i believe agatio should implement it for a week to check its effects

Offline Areashi

• Banned
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
i don't see a Point on why would Brainless people Complain and say it will Ruin the Mass PK and they didn't even try it 
1. if your enemy SQUAD have a BM your SQUAD  have a BM too which make it equal and Fair
2. you can DD the BM or Keep him stunned by a sin or any Class if you are too scared
3. it's not AOE stun so only 1 target of your Party will get paralyse and it's not spammable and it consume Chi and BM doesn't get Chi that fast but barb can
4.you can use immune pill or genie AD  when a BM about to cast it or use sleep on him or just run around till he get killed 
so i only see the people complain should just fuk off and find something useful to do and learn their classes how would you feel if one important skill of your class was removed it's not fair and it's not balanced at all +1 to people who would understand even if they don't play a BM . also i see many OP skills to other classes that skill doesn't even count as OP but it will make the pvp and mass PK more fun 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

OmegaRa

i've always been against dragon rising because it makes awful wrs like you half useful in pk but recently due to many changes i believe agatio should implement it for a week to check its effects
You must be really upset at the fact I'm not all-gear-no-skill like you. Get in line with the rest of the losers ;-)

siergrain

mass pk wise it doesnt give much of an advantage, bm will run out of chi faster and be even easier to deal with
1v1 wise, if u cant kill an enemy without it theres no guarantee u will kill them with it

but since im no name my opinion doesnt count

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You must be really upset at the fact I'm not all-gear-no-skill like you. Get in line with the rest of the losers ;-)

Insanity has lame r8 without a single Op  roll and doesnt even have a 120 genie, hes still the epic tournament champion among countless other events and pks, a contender on a wr. Can anybody say the same about you? However that being said I think he is wrong about adding it for a week, it will just be r9 all over again.
Bms struggle to kill because of damage, if you cant lock thats your fault, script doesnt change stun timings whatsoever, if youre bad you get 1 stun, if youre not you get a lock. Wr struggles to kill even with a perfect lock, it wont increase their killing power, it will simply make the class skilless with an easy lock. You still wont have the dmg to kill the people you cant kill, you'll just have them stunlocked longer because the games going to do it for you.
TL:DR warriors will still suck ass at 1vs1 but mass pk will be turned on its head.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
mass pk wise it doesnt give much of an advantage, bm will run out of chi faster and be even easier to deal with 1v1 wise, if u cant kill an enemy without it theres no guarantee u will kill them with it but since im no name my opinion doesnt count
How do you manage to survive in everyday life without accidentally killing yourself while operating a toaster, or walking down stairs.:-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
mass pk wise it doesnt give much of an advantage, bm will run out of chi faster and be even easier to deal with
1v1 wise, if u cant kill an enemy without it theres no guarantee u will kill them with it

but since im no name my opinion doesnt count
oh my...

It's literally 2x longer than barb knockdown and it won't make a difference? KEK
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2016, 05:29 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
what a joke ROFL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
this is hilarious coming from the number one loser , a wr can perfect lock an ea in def gear and still not do enough damage to kill, how is that stun supposed to be of any use lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
this is hilarious coming from the number one loser , a wr can perfect lock an ea in def gear and still not do enough damage to kill, how is that stun supposed to be of any use lmao
tay v2? ROFLLL