Tyroth vs Durion karma comes sooner or later

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
2 Venomous Ghouls 1v1ing
Oké        

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Rofl the final battle of the 2 server conquers are gonna happen soon take the week off guys and dont miss this event
LOL.  

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
LMAO I didn't even know Erecho was in Tyrants wtf
He is in Tyrants? o.O

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Rofl what karma its script vs no script but yea the fact that u scripted shows how butthurt u are xDDDDD
yea sure potato sin the only thing we all saw wahs a big mouth from your side and still u are talking rofl log game for our betgame pls 

whale hunter

yea sure potato sin the only thing we all saw wahs a big mouth from your side and still u are talking rofl log game for our betgame pls
so u can script more? :normal-2: only reason i lost was cuz i didnt script and tbh with the time u took i was expecting a better vid but as i said butthurt xD
thats the only reason u scripting

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
so u can script more? :normal-2: only reason i lost was cuz i didnt script and tbh with the time u took i was expecting a better vid but as i said butthurt xD
thats the only reason u scripting
Mord understand now what I ment? :)

whale hunter

The fact that he scripted shows how butt hurt he is and no1 can deny that i soloed ur whole guild with dragon gear easy lelelelleelel

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
The fact that he scripted shows how butt hurt he is and no1 can deny that i soloed ur whole guild with dragon gear easy lelelelleelel
Dude, you couldn't even solo your ex who screwed you up before she left the game, let alone a whole guild. Know your place.

whale hunter

Dude, you couldn't even solo your ex who screwed you up before she left the game, let alone a whole guild. Know your place.
My ex?
and about me soloing ur guild i can send link of the 2 epicodes i made but im sure u can find them by urself unless u are too dumb

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
My ex?
and about me soloing ur guild i can send link of the 2 epicodes i made but im sure u can find them by urself unless u are too dumb
Why would I look for something that inexists? As for whole guild you mean how many ppl? Maybe 2? lol

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
solo AE ? ROFL u cant even win from the WORST BM EVERYONE CALLS OUT lmao lets go to AE afk spot and show them how u solo AE ROFL 
picking out the new players or eazy targets is EZ dude i would make a chronicles part 3 of you 
and btw i'm still w8ing for ur bet game 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
sure i do and i dont mind bro rofl this dude ain't nothing , i warned him i changed triple so strong and that multiplied now he can taste it 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
My ex?
get out of the forums and log boy so i make a part 3 special for you