Epic Perfect World

EPW - Starting Link?

Offline Darkheart0

Hi there,
I am able to start the game but only on my laptop. i have the means to make a charicter,
however i was not sure as to what Link i should be on-
now if its just down to ping that fine. however are all the "links" connected? to one server?
I ask due to playing with friends in the US, i am looking possable problems if i cant get in the same area as them.

Very quick to answer i would think. i am going to pick my lowest link as a starting point but searched and could not find this directly answered.
I am asking here and not my friend who has been playing a while mainly because my friend works and will not be able to answer this untill much later 2nite.
i hope to make some progress before then!
Thanks in advance.
Darkheart-

PS: Mods sorry if this is in the wrong place or been answered before feel free to move if needed. - once answered would be happy to delete this so.. :)

Angelica

Yes, every link is the same, there is only one server. You'd only benefit from switching links because some will be laggier for you than others, but they are all connected.

Offline Darkheart0

Thanks, I kinda figured as much. but thought its best to check before i get too far in.
If you wanna remove this feel free- tho maybe add to the FAQ's?
Thank you again :)
Dennis-