Epic Perfect World

Voting / Not getting Gold problem

Offline torie

Sometimes when I vote I don't get any Gold, but on other times I do. I've tried to save up some Gold over the past week but all I have from voting 3 times a day for 1 full week is 8 Gold...
Am I doing something wrong with voting? I just login into the panel, click both the links, enter the captchas, and press the Vote button. And then I close the Windows.
Hope someone can help me... I just started on here and could really need some gold :X

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Try to relog after voting, it might help.

Offline torie

Thanks for the answer.. but most of the times I wasn't even ingame while voting, and just logged in a few mins after

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
try click all the way to the website and then close =)
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline torie

thats what i did all the time o.o

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Happens with me too when i Vote with a nasty caption,its better to REFRESH CAPTCHA and get something thats really clear....guess thats the only thing if you mentioned "you dont get it sometimes" ;)

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
make sure u close the voting tab on ur browser when ur done with votes.i keep my pc on alot and i used to not close the voting tab and reuse it after 6 hrs:it looked like im actually voting the second time i used it but it was useless(if u click the vote link again and u dont have the 6hr cd it means ur vote wasnt sent). hope this helps ;)

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
its best when u opened voting site, that you vote right away to make sure u wont get the issue again  :)

Offline torie

Thanks all :)
I think it must be the thing with the captchas. I tried it out with the Voting site, they also take you to the next page if the captcha is all wrong! And then you think you voted properly (and also get the msg that you can't vote again) but you don't get anything...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
well you"re redirected just 1ce,next time if you vote incorrectly...you wont get anything ;) its just better to vote with the 1st try....just RELOAD the captcha.would work just fine!

Offline torie

elllieee, I didn't quite get what you said. So if you do it wrong once you still get the gold but with 2 fails you don't?

and does anyone know if captchas are case-sensitive?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
No i meant,if you did it wrong 1ce,you"ll get a new captcha (only on 1site,idk which one out of the 2),if you do it wrong 2ce...you wont get anything.

So its better to "REFRESH" the captcha untill you"re sure of the letters..and No they are not case sensitive.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
No they are not case sensitive.
o u o New info. Always thought it was case sensitive.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
o u o New info. Always thought it was case sensitive.

Always been voting with lower case letters.....

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
Always been typing it in as if it's case sensitive. Lmao. //Gets to be lazier now. Thanks. c;