Epic Perfect World

Event Forge Ticket --> Warrior Seals

Offline Asstute

So there has always been and currently is an option in the Fortifications: Exchange forge to convert Event Tokens into 450 Warrior Seals. With the introduction of the Event Forge Ticket (5x Event Tokens), an option to convert these into 2250 Warrior Seals (450*5) was never added. I don't know if this was the intent of the GMs or not, but can this be added? If not, can you add a higher conversion option than 1 to make it easier/faster?

Thanks, +1/-1 and why, no flaming.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No plans for this, sorry. I want Event Forge Tickets to be used for the customization items only.

Offline Asstute

What about making an option in the forge where you can convert 5 Event Tokens to 2250 Seals? That way tickets can still only be used for customization

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But how would it be different than it is now? It would only add ET -> WS exchange to different forge.

Offline Asstute

Because it allows 5 ET to be exchanged at a time...instead of 1 at a time as it is now. And I did not ask for the existing option to be removed, I said it would be convenient to have another option in the Exchange forge, not any other different forge. It's the same thing as how with Old Bronze Coins you can trade 1 at a time to 1 ec or 10 obc to 10 ec, except 5 ET to 2250 Warrior Seal, conversion ratio is still the same...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Because it allows 5 ET to be exchanged at a time...instead of 1 at a time as it is now.
I completely support the idea of having more event tokens able to be converted at a time, when a lot of them are collected (50+) it's tedious to see how slowly the conversion into warrior seal's is.

Offline Death

• Old Player
No plans for this, sorry. I want Event Forge Tickets to be used for the customization items only.
I don't have an informed opinion on this topic, but I just wanted to say that it makes me sad when Agatio rejects ideas.