Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Lol Tyrants??
I miss killing Artifex, let me know if need help, we might come also  :police: But i really doubt help is needed after watching this video.. 2 guilds got faked same time lol
Go rebuild Hangover fastest. EPW needs some PK shock therapy.

Also. . .

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Go rebuild Hangover fastest. EPW needs some PK shock therapy.

Also. . .

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I wish this would happen but let's be honest it would kill the server. Too many ppl would RQ, not worth it even tho PK balance could be better in the end
 Honestly r9 from my experience is the reason many p.servers died , maybe something else with fixed stats that isnt so "broken" would be better but yeah doubt it ll ever happen on epic .

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lol Tyrants??
I miss killing Artifex, let me know if need help, we might come also  :police: But i really doubt help is needed after watching this video.. 2 guilds got faked same time lol
yes
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
yes

Was thinking 2 mins who are you LOL those box names are confusing  :normal-9:
Better rename to loll again  :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xGreenDay

• Best Personal Cleric
  • Ex-Tyrants matador de Artifex, nasci pra isso, curador de guild.
  • Characters: xGreenDay
  • Faction: Tyrants
Back babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy #Impeachment Day #ForaDilma #EuVotoSim

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
Was thinking 2 mins who are you LOL those box names are confusing  :normal-9:
Better rename to loll again  :)
awts but i like bunny farting hehe 

i changed to something i don't even know LOL
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 02:32 pm by 偏頭痛
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
Honestly r9 from my experience is the reason many p.servers died , maybe something else with fixed stats that isnt so "broken" would be better but yeah doubt it ll ever happen on epic .
ya indeed quite
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
R8R promotes diversity of builds & gives incentive to farm and "improve" upon what you already have
That's 99% the reason why Epic is still floating and all the "other" private servers try to copy it so hard.

I don't think any fixed stat options will be added here because quite frankly, if that were to happen nobody would be bothering to farm and grind for their perfect gear. Perfect Elements were a big step forward in terms of making it "easier" for the average player to gear up, and I think we should be happy with that.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 02:58 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline BriEsT

• Don
R8R promotes diversity of builds & gives incentive to farm and "improve" upon what you already have
That's 99% the reason why Epic is still floating and all the "other" private servers try to copy it so hard.

I don't think any fixed stat options will be added here because quite frankly, if that were to happen nobody would be bothering to farm and grind for their perfect gear. Perfect Elements were a big step forward in terms of making it "easier" for the average player to gear up, and I think we should be happy with that.
 Read what teru and that other guy said in their comments , you missed my point . 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Seraphia + Jhowzy vs Me = Easy Pk 1v2 REFLELEL EASY EASY CHUPAROLAAAAAAAAAAAA