Epic Perfect World

Tyrants Back Babyyyyyy!!!!!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Its about time this server does a power sneak to R9 (like they did with the s+ cards) to eliminate the remaining trashy scripters
I wish this would happen but let's be honest it would kill the server. Too many ppl would RQ, not worth it even tho PK balance could be better in the end

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Expecting a relatively laggy DT next tuesday :normal-37:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
 :-\ Where is me? ...

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Hi.
Anyone with half a brain would stay far away from Tyrants and Apollumi = scripters with egos on adderall.
(those who dont script are probably e-date chattel assets of the server with freebie super gear)
After a while they get bored and usually disburst like the cancerous pixel particle personalities they exert towards the general public.
Its about time this server does a power sneak to R9 (like they did with the s+ cards) to eliminate the remaining trashy scripters (The stupid r8r fallacy of thinking one has talent with 2 sets of gear (rpdt, channeling), def weapon and a purify weapon and the rest of the other garbage needs to go so the remaining player base who enjoy pking with 1 gear set (with possibly customized blessings) can enjoy pk once again.
If R9 was made then the people who farmed for OP R8 stats wouldn't be happy at all. You have to remember most if not all script players started without using it. You act as if players are nothing without their script... Would love to see you 1v1 anyone decent without script on both sides because I know very well, people can do well without it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Hi.
Anyone with half a brain would stay far away from Tyrants and Apollumi = scripters with egos on adderall.
(those who dont script are probably e-date chattel assets of the server with freebie super gear)
After a while they get bored and usually disburst like the cancerous pixel particle personalities they exert towards the general public.
Its about time this server does a power sneak to R9 (like they did with the s+ cards) to eliminate the remaining trashy scripters (The stupid r8r fallacy of thinking one has talent with 2 sets of gear (rpdt, channeling), def weapon and a purify weapon and the rest of the other garbage needs to go so the remaining player base who enjoy pking with 1 gear set (with possibly customized blessings) can enjoy pk once again.
Then people like you wouldn't have a reason to play if scripters were gone.

Not gonna say much though because im pretty sure ag/aeons/alamat/respect(or w/e chinese, japanese, korean or pinoy fac you are in) abused of scripts and fly hacks as much as some people do.

On topic: Welcome back... I didn't really watch it, just came to quote this fellow person above.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Not there
Was this today? I was there today..  :-X ( edited me out.. :c I see... I see)

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Tyrants back aye?
Wasn't expecting this to happen so soon
I might come back

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
?            

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
:-\ Where is me? ...
in my bedroom 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lol Tyrants??
I miss killing Artifex, let me know if need help, we might come also  :police: But i really doubt help is needed after watching this video.. 2 guilds got faked same time lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Nice video. What is Tyrants, btw?

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Welcome Back atleast we have some fun (rpk-mass pk)