Epic Perfect World

Perfect Element Suggestion

So we all know of the great new way to reroll our gear for free, known as the perfect elements. However it still does not fix the major problem of getting R8 gear is based purely on luck.  My suggestion is that Agatio (or whoever does the development) makes it so that you can save up so many perfect elements, and specifically choose a certain gear roll. This way, for everybody struggling so hard with getting good gear rolls, all they would have to do is do their dailies like normal, and save up their Perfect Elements. To prevent this from to overpowered make it so that really good rolls would cost alot of perfect elements. For the sins that struggle with x3 int wrist or x2 int chest, have it cost around 1000 perfect elements or so. Etc for x3 dex , x3 strength, and x3 magic or channeling for other classes. Maybe Agatio could change the scaling for these so it wouldn't take too long, but this way we could get good gear without it being randomly luck based. What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your ideas.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1 already suggested and rejected 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Absolutely not.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
-1 fairly certain it's already been rejected numerous times. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!
I asked Agatio about it and he said post to forums, if enough positive feedback was given, he might do it
Absolutely not.
Mind if i ask why you believe it shouldnt be added? 

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Mehh I don't know, I like it the way it is now, I think it's fine.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Synamon

How many people you think are going to be upset about saving so many PE to get that ONE stat they want on their gear? Not to mention the countless people that have farmed for damas, or cash shopped for damas, done countless GVs to roll on their current gear they have? Gotta think about the community and not just yourself. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Mind if i ask why you believe it shouldnt be added?
There's so many things wrong with it that it'd take an entire ***ing year to type it all out on my phone.

But I'll give u a short version:
1) Already suggested and rejected immediately
2) Just because ur unlucky doesn't mean to change something so drastically.
3) Continuous rolls help keep people working on their gear, thus keeping people here longer. Shit gets super boring once you get full-end game right off the bat. That's why all those servers fail. Fun at first, shit after a while.
4) It's super unfair for those who spent their time, money, and effort to roll their gear.
5) Down the road you're going to massively regret it.
6) 1k PE is stupidly low, and I doubt you know the conversion ratio to damas.
7+) I could go on and on

Also I doubt agatio told you it would get added, and if he did that just shows the downward direction this server is heading. You guys already have it soooooo much easier rolling now than a few months back. I swear, you guys ask for too damn much with 0 to no thought about how it will effect the server.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Synamon

There's so many things wrong with it that it'd take an entire ***ing year to type it all out on my phone.

But I'll give u a short version:
1) Already suggested and rejected immediately
2) Just because ur unlucky doesn't mean to change something so drastically.
3) Continuous rolls help keep people working on their gear, thus keeping people here longer. Shit gets super boring once you get full-end game right off the bat. That's why all those servers fail. Fun at first, shit after a while.
4) It's super unfair for those who spent their time, money, and effort to roll their gear.
5) Down the road you're going to massively regret it.
6) 1k PE is stupidly low, and I doubt you know the conversion ratio to damas.
7+) I could go on and on

Also I doubt agatio told you it would get added, and if he did that just shows the downward direction this server is heading. You guys already have it soooooo much easier rolling now than a few months back. I swear, you guys ask for too damn much with 0 to no thought about how it will effect the server.
I just said the same thing but shorter version QQ meanie.  :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I asked Agatio about it and he said post to forums, if enough positive feedback was given, he might do it
 sorry sir,  I wouldn't.  I just didn't really get your idea at first..

To prevent this from to overpowered make it so that really good rolls would cost alot of perfect elements
Not sure how making it very expensive would prevent it from being overpowered.  You would only limit "overpowerness" to rich people =)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ye if u add -18% ct wrists for 10k and 3int top for 5k :D
No.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
amazing suggestion, wow!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hey +1 Been trying to to get x4 atk weap for 2 years, this would be good. Could finally accomplish my goal !

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Absolutely not, the entire purpose of the rank 8 recasting was for RNG to be able to determine the stats you are getting.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2016, 08:38 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath