Epic Perfect World

Glory here ... GG i Lie i dont record all fight but still was 7-0

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Obviously fake, it's not etechos a true ini and some random was playing, probably Ahmed Abdul again. How could they show such untrue sportsmanship, smh world full of liars.

FFAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEE

Wrong ini it is not etecho
Wrong date etecho did not join that guild, he left it 5 months ago even though that guild is 4 weeks old.

Once again

FAAAKKKE AS ***
here reaward for you 
http://www.parship.com/
Search new Friends

http://www.healthline.com/health/autism-doctors
for youself and your family

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
The only thing you are better then me at is making up scores and building up some false ego, tomorrow 20k ec if you kill me once, 40k if you beat me. Honestly dont see how you can lie to yourself though considering you know you lost today yet you still have to make stuff up where other people cant see truth. Not to mention you always used to idol me lmfao. Anyways ima go sleep, cya tomorrow mate.
hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standart
yes im lie but still floor you in 7-0
my english is to bad to talkign lies about other player Lmao
my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know thisi wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this
+1 bro well said

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Im somehow included in this... I keep seeing my name :monkey-50:

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know thisi wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this i wait post it ... i wait ... you are comming when i Relog ... and still ... you talkign here about 1vs1 ... still i tell all palyer in Pm i gave him win .. and wrath know you was mad because you are not said me who you are when you are on your seeker you can tell me who you are and we are quit because normaly you are good friend but still you gank me in lost 1vs3 i gave you the win , you can ask wrath because i will not you hate me or so but then you are trash talk to me and i will be figth real bet game but i wont bet games vs friends all know this
:pig-32: My head hurts :pig-28:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
:pig-32: My head hurts :pig-28:
hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standart
my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standart
yes im lie but still floor you in 7-0 my english is to bad to talkign lies about other player Lmao 
my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standartyes im lie but still floor you in 7-0 
my english is to bad to talkign lies about other player Lmao my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standart
yes im lie but still floor you in 7-0 my english is to bad to talkign lies about other player Lmao
my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me hahahaa Nice joke bro all know im better then you ... you are 3rd class sin you think you are good with 3.33 base r8 and script is standartyes im lie but still floor you in 7-0
my english is to bad to talkign lies about other player Lmao my friends know i never lie about scores or Points at 1vs1 because i record all my 1vs1 and nostalgia take my Bet Games i dont need to lie but we both know you havent eggs to try vs me
:monkey-39: :monkey-39: :monkey-39:
Why copying <.<
erecho where bet payment after 3-0

if ur friend was on the acc, tell him to fcking send me the ecs btch

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Erecho best sin tbh

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice one  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:
stellar music 

Killuminati

Damn my student Erecho making ezs :')

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Erecho best sin tbh
Yeah bro +1 good one

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια