• Characters: Crowded
  • Faction: Onslaught
hi GM 
when can i share my acc to my friend 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U can whenever
But is not safe to do it since any "scam" or theft wont receive any support from the epw staff
If u do share info and ur "buddy" steals ur items, u will less likely see them back
Its a overall safety policy
Tldr : whenever at ur own risk of losing items and not getting them back

Offline mohamed

Agatio banned some pp and i told him i dont make any thing wrong 
he told me some one need to stole the server 
but its now ok to share my acc to my friend i trust him ? ???

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
It's more like if you do share with anyone for whatever reason, you better be ready to give up any help from support after that.

Offline mohamed

ok 
but i can trust my friend but when any onther one need to scam to me you will get my things back ?

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
It's more like if you do share with anyone for whatever reason, you better be ready to give up any help from support after that.
This basically.    
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Angelica

ok
but i can trust my friend but when any onther one need to scam to me you will get my things back ?
There is hardly any way you'd get scammed if you pay attention to what you're doing, so it's 99% of the scams actually your fault. Therefore you most likely won't get your items back because you broke a rule by sharing info and it states that from that point they won't take responsibility for what happens to your account. So it's better not to count on getting your things back if you get scammed.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
whoever got scammed and posted on helpdesk or msg'd aga about it  got their items back don't believe what people tell you, I share my account with 500person and never got scammed, the only good thing about this community.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i never give my main acc out, but my alt's are all well geared and i let people use them...for safety reason i bind all items.......sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea...bind your items