Epic Perfect World

Extend bank

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
This is what happens when ur either a costume pver player or a scripter non skilled player who has 5 sets of gear.
Or an old play who still store old shit which are useless or even banned in todays world. :S
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Absolutely not, extensive bank slots will only lead to people being more money-hungry and thusforth destroying the economy!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Absolutely not, extensive bank slots will only lead to people being more money-hungry and thusforth destroying the economy!
 Also it would be super unfair to the players who had to play all this time with a smaller bank, certainly they would all quit server.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 Also it would be super unfair to the players who had to play all this time with a smaller bank, certainly they would all quit server.
I concur. You just can't be making this edits like this in such a short time span! People need time to ADJUST and its like the EPW STAFF DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS!

There has to be at least a few months between patches in order to give the community some time to "settle in" to these changes.. 

For example.. Removing MP recovery from R8R? That is completely absurd. I have played this server for 2 years with MP recovery on my gear, and I have been working extremely hard in order to get TRIPLE MP Recovery on my MG so that I can Perma-Zen on NS!

How is removing these stats FAIR to me, the average player who wants MP Recovery? I honestly am extremely upset about this.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
How can you be so certain :p

If old players did that, the server would have never grown :p

There was a time when we had to farm for a couple of weeks to just get Dragon gear :p There was a time when one of the main ways to get r8 mats were through guild trials :p   There's so much more i can list, no one left the server just because it got made a little easier to acquire those stuff for newer players.

Increasing bank space will only make things a little easier for everyone. It won't break the market. It's not like people can't multi client and store their shit among multiple characters as is. People are already money-hungry, i mean who doesn't like money lol.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 09:42 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is what happens when ur either a costume pver player or a scripter non skilled player who has 5 sets of gear.
no i just have too many skill books
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
GM approve this already... lol?
jopaer/Mercenary

~Essence

Extend bank and cupboard
my sht filled with like 200skillbooks(i may need)(1000s of noobs may enter and pay for)
+1. Tired of logging onto other accounts to clear space up

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 why not
cus u fag lmae
+1 btw

~Essence

no i just have too many skill books
I'll take them for you ;)

Offline Viversum

• bye
+1,yes I please have too much r8 Things, that need to be stored.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 I need more bank space.

lulu

If I recall it'd cause issues.