Epic Perfect World

Patch v155

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
10 is enough. else it'll make ppl log same account chars to do the GV. (making the changes useless)
U do realise is 1/account not 1/character....
U cant take it on other acc chars

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
10 elemental in full gv  ... the least u could do is to keep it at 20 , so ppl can farm since no pk nowdays , now even pve will die
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 03:04 pm by EragonN

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thanks for removing useless MP HP stat. Helps alot tbh, you don't know how much a lot of people get unfortunate and roll these stats lmao I do almost every other roll.  :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
10 is enough. else it'll make ppl log same account chars to do the GV. (making the changes useless)
why the *** do you say anything is enough, you have no saying in this when u abused trials and sit with 2 million ec in inventory, get out of here LMFAO, also once per account is stupid i thought it's per char and i was ok with it but this is just plain dumb, gl finding people to go with now that it's once a day
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
why the *** do you say anything is enough, you have no saying in this when u abused trials and sit with 2 million ec in inventory, get out of here LMFAO, also once per account is stupid i thought it's per char and i was ok with it but this is just plain dumb, gl finding people to go with now that it's once a day
Sorry SnE +1. Just sit on your mountain of alt farmed ares EC quietly.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
relax you lost a method of farming that has been there for one week, stop crying and go back to farming ET's

kitty stew

spend all day doing quests and events like these to end up with around 50 pe then get nothing with reshapes you end gv spam, you open quests spam on chars on the same account, so you didn't do anything in the end even gv the way it started is better than this i wonder who makes all these suggestions, you really need someone else
agreed

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I thought it was once per char too and was fine with it. Once per account is ridiculous unless the amount you get from it is raised again:rolleyes:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
relax you lost a method of farming that has been there for one week, stop crying and go back to farming ET's
 Says the guy who just now in game was complaining about the barb nerf and saying sage wr is OP in a serious sentence. :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Says the guy who just now in game was complaining about the barb nerf and saying sage wr is OP in a serious sentence. :police:

Barb nerf isn't even noticeable & Sage DPH WR does hit hard

I'm sure you've never played DPH WR on here, or seen one to be able to make a judgement call

kitty stew

Barb nerf isn't even noticeable & Sage DPH WR does hit hard I'm sure you've never played DPH WR on here, or seen one to be able to make a judgement call

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
10 elemental in full gv  ... the least u could do is to keep it at 20 , so ppl can farm since no pk nowdays , now even pve will die
Oh no, people will be forced to PVP again since PvE isn't that spammable!

@Mizore

DPH Isn't horrible. I only said Sage > Demon DPH because the damage is much higher on average

This clip was pre-nerf patches where MG had tons more PDEF as well, so tbh it's not as awful as you're making it out to be.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 03:22 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

PURGATORY

Maybe pk is the new gv again and not vice versa  :police:

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
why did barb phy deff get lowered o.o you're aware there is -99 base chan ea's who cast like 17 abilities that do phy dmg over the span of about 4 seconds right? xD did barb get a tidal skill or something? o.o
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Oh no, people will be forced to PVP again since PvE isn't that spammable! @Mizore DPH Isn't horrible. I only said Sage > Demon DPH because the damage is much higher on average
This clip was pre-nerf patches where MG had tons more PDEF as well, so tbh it's not as awful as you're making it out to be.
 Tay does not 1vs1 , sorry. Fake video nice photo shop toppest of keks. :police: :'( :( :'( :police: