Epic Perfect World

Veno's pets

PURGATORY

Except veno pets haven't changed in almost a year? And when I did play often, I played an EA. The only trouble I ever had with veno pets was kiting them. (and even though I don't play often, I've yet and still managed to get GV done along with the other instances that provide PE).

"A venos def pet? Good facking luck."
If you haven't noticed, "def" (DEFENSE) things are supposed to be challenging to kill (and even then, veno pets are stupidly easy). Or did you not have a dictionary growing up? Perhaps a nicer person will kindly define the meaning of attack and defense for you.  :-X

I'm sorry I'm not a decrepit ancient person who's memory falters every few months; I can still remember the game and various threads of a year or so ago. For example: Their was a nerf to veno pet stuns and that was the last one that I can recall.

Perhaps you should find a different server or make your own since you have SO very much you want to change on this one. You and Domgrath can circle-jerk it on your own God damn server.

The kill combo for a veno pet is as follows, crown of flame and sandfall while using fortify to avoid stun (At this point if the veno is good and uses nova, use your entire genie or die) If the veno does not use nova, after your 2 DoT's are stacked on the pet seal the veno, DD on pet with insta for the duration of the seal.

When your seal is almost done switch targets back to the veno, frozen flame. If the stun procs, finish the pet. If not, it will be fully healed in 0.5 seconds. At only the cost of 2 control skills, potentially your entire genie or death. To kill just the pet.

Tbh venos are easier to kill than the damn pets themselves.

I'm willing to get rude with you because in every thread I've even hinted at having an opinion that opposes yours you've called me "domgraths bestie" "when did alex and dom become best friends" ect. This thread wasn't made by domgrath, domgrath hasn't POSTED in it. Yet +1'ing it is domgrath. Hell even the threads I -1 of dom's you call me a dom fan, I don't really even like the guy. But I sure as hell trust a veteran barbarian and pvpers opinion of balance over a carebear who wouldn't leave sz because she was scared. Literally. Even if Omar a good friend killed you on detta back in the day you would hissy fit for hours.

There are a few classes who can simply ez the pet, then there are the classes who need to expend a good portion of chi and genie to do so.

If your post is to be taken seriously with "make your own server" Then perhaps agation should remove the suggestions portion of the forums all together and just replace it with that quote from your post.   :police:

i swear ill kill you damaged gtfo LOL
You must be full vitality water armor mage if it requires all that effort to kill a pet  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: DoT you aforementioned added to the DD you do will kill any attack pet, now if you tell you have struggle to kill a defense pet I think it was already stated that they are given max. 100 defense lvls and 80 attack lvls, for a reason likewise attack pets are granted max 100 atk lvls and 80 defense lvls on the contrary.

Nothing personal dude Mizore already made me kill myself due to the cluelessness in every syllable he emits so
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 03:35 pm by Damaged

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nothing personal dude Mizore already made me kill myself due to the cluelessness in every syllable he emits so
No response to my post to address me or the points I raised, only rage.  :rolleyes: 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Except veno pets haven't changed in almost a year? And when I did play often, I played an EA. The only trouble I ever had with veno pets was kiting them. (and even though I don't play often, I've yet and still managed to get GV done along with the other instances that provide PE).

"A venos def pet? Good facking luck."
If you haven't noticed, "def" (DEFENSE) things are supposed to be challenging to kill (and even then, veno pets are stupidly easy). Or did you not have a dictionary growing up? Perhaps a nicer person will kindly define the meaning of attack and defense for you.  :-X

I'm sorry I'm not a decrepit ancient person who's memory falters every few months; I can still remember the game and various threads of a year or so ago. For example: Their was a nerf to veno pet stuns and that was the last one that I can recall.

Perhaps you should find a different server or make your own since you have SO very much you want to change on this one. You and Domgrath can circle-jerk it on your own God damn server.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kill combo for a veno pet is as follows, crown of flame and sandfall while using fortify to avoid stun (At this point if the veno is good and uses nova, use your entire genie or die) If the veno does not use nova, after your 2 DoT's are stacked on the pet seal the veno, DD on pet with insta for the duration of the seal.

When your seal is almost done switch targets back to the veno, frozen flame. If the stun procs, finish the pet. If not, it will be fully healed in 0.5 seconds. At only the cost of 2 control skills, potentially your entire genie or death. To kill just the pet.

I'm willing to get rude with you because in every thread I've even hinted at having an opinion that opposes yours you've called me "domgraths bestie" "when did alex and dom become best friends" ect. This thread wasn't made by domgrath, domgrath hasn't POSTED in it. Yet +1'ing it is domgrath. Hell even the threads I -1 of dom's you call me a dom fan, I don't really even like the guy. But I sure as hell trust a veteran barbarian and pvpers opinion of balance over a carebear who wouldn't leave sz because she was scared. Literally. Even if Omar a good friend killed you on detta back in the day you would hissy fit for hours.

There are a few classes who can simply ez the pet, then there are the classes who need to expend a good portion of chi and genie to do so.

If your post is to be taken seriously with "make your own server" Then perhaps agation should remove the suggestions portion of the forums all together and just replace it with that quote from your post.   :police:
Since you'll bump posts to "remind" I'll do the same. Reminder.  :-X

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I get rude with you because you're rude. If you have some personal vendetta against me, take it up in PMs instead of being rude to me on forums.

On topic: Pets can be either tanky or they can have high attack, not both -- unlike some classes on here.  :rolleyes:  Seriously, veno pets are not a problem.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I get rude with you because you're rude. If you have some personal vendetta against me, take it up in PMs instead of being rude to me on forums.

On topic: Pets can be either tanky or they can have high attack, not both -- unlike some classes on here.  :rolleyes:  Seriously, veno pets are not a problem.
well pets are not classes you idiot LOL, lmfao and am surprised you played on vendetta and actually -1ing this, LoooooL... fukin ridiculous.

as i said, a defense pet, will hit so hard, on amp + pdef debuff from sage + poison, nova not even needed, imagine if 0 def.... 

venos pets are a big problem. it can act as a fukin barb in mass pk with the rage slap lmao and it will tank better than me LOL.. wtf is this ridiculous shit come on be srs
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
well pets are not classes you idiot LOL, lmfao and am surprised you played on vendetta and actually -1ing this, LoooooL... fukin ridiculous.

as i said, a defense pet, will hit so hard, on amp + pdef debuff from sage + poison, nova not even needed, imagine if 0 def....

venos pets are a big problem. it can act as a fukin barb in mass pk with the rage slap lmao and it will tank better than me LOL.. wtf is this ridiculous shit come on be srs
Bro, she was kaedes the gm lmfao. Now log its 3vs3.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Why would you want them to be useless like they were on Vendetta? Pets are meant to help in pk, not just be lawn ornaments.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Bro, she was kaedes the gm lmfao. Now log its 3vs3.
L0Lhaha *** me hahaL0L
Why would you want them to be useless like they were on Vendetta? Pets are meant to help in pk, not just be lawn ornaments.
pets are not supposed to be that tanky or offensive, and they weren't completely useless on vendetta, the pets have lots of cc skills as well as the mdef debuff one so your point is invalid. 

Reminder

ill kill you. ill ***ing stalk you lookymyface kind of vendetta stalking 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
L0Lhaha *** me hahaL0Lpets are not supposed to be that tanky or offensive, and they weren't completely useless on vendetta, the pets have lots of cc skills as well as the mdef debuff one so your point is invalid.

Pets weren't supposed to be tanky/offensive on Vendetta because Vendetta never had the pet evolution system. I forget which expansion they got implemented in, but the purpose of pets in that expansion was so pets would be more viable in PK other than just stunning and then getting one-shot. (Especially on official server, where I'm told there is now RRRR9. Jfc)

Just make venomancer pets 5m/s. At least then if you can't kill it, you can kite it.  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 03:58 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

PURGATORY

You make me blush :-[

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
archers need pet to attack at close range, my damage gets nerfed higher than 75% please where is the balance?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Pets weren't supposed to be tanky/offensive on Vendetta because Vendetta never had the pet evolution system. I forget which expansion they got implemented in, but the purpose of pets in that expansion was so pets would be more viable in PK other than just stunning and then getting one-shot. (Especially on official server, where I'm told there is now RRRR9. Jfc)

Just make venomancer pets 5m/s. At least then if you can't kill it, you can kite it.  :rolleyes:
i don't care about that shit lmfao, according to you guys killing a defensive pet is so easy, why barbs cant do it. and every one qq about wbs dmg Lmao... 

nerf pets that a defensive pet = 100 def levels, no atk levels, and atk pets = 100 atk levels,no def levels. or keep pets just like they're and reduce amount of cc they are capable of

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂