Epic Perfect World

PW Update 1.5.4 Housing system

looks boring, whats the purpose of having a house when u probably wont be able to interact with anything u can make

like the best thing to come out of this would be using sit emote on random furniture having imaginary tea parties with ur ed8
If what I skimmed through on the official forums is right you need the house to do a quest to get or make some of the mats you need for the new "R10" weapons.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
If what I skimmed through on the official forums is right you need the house to do a quest to get or make some of the mats you need for the new "R10" weapons.
...There's R10 there now? And here I thought their greed knew no boundaries. At least they suffer for it. The amount of pro's from my old server that I see still around is pretty surprising considering the amount of money they blew there. Hell, even Kniraven - one of the best BMs of the server as well as best geared, as well as the leader of Knights, not the best faction when I left but only behind those behemoths like Xpendables and Artifex used to be here - has recently showed up here. Took him long enough but it just goes to show what they did to what once was a wonderful game.
...There's R10 there now? And here I thought their greed knew no boundaries. At least they suffer for it. The amount of pro's from my old server that I see still around is pretty surprising considering the amount of money they blew there. Hell, even Kniraven - one of the best BMs of the server as well as best geared, as well as the leader of Knights, not the best faction when I left but only behind those behemoths like Xpendables and Artifex used to be here - has recently showed up here. Took him long enough but it just goes to show what they did to what once was a wonderful game.
Just the weapon. And technically it's called G17R5. But apparently it's going to take almost a yr or over a yr to farm it.
But there was a big commotion about how they would ruin the 1v1 part of the game b/c of the procs the new weapons can give. Like Gof magic and Sins with puri proc  :-X. Sometimes.. lately not very often... but sometimes I'm happy I no longer play retail.
Weapon procs

Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016, 11:44 pm by NewGuy

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Just the weapon. And technically it's called G17R5. But apparently it's going to take almost a yr or over a yr to farm it.
But there was a big commotion about how they would ruin the 1v1 part of the game b/c of the procs the new weapons can give. Like Gof magic and Sins with puri proc  :-X. Sometimes.. lately not very often... but sometimes I'm happy I no longer play retail.
Weapon procs

Ugh
Before you know it they're giving the sins there Spirit Blackhole -int dags

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
damn those skills updates OP!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
And then they say PWI is dead yet they getting $$$ off people and updates while EPW is more "alive" and 0 updates wait...do silly weapon skins and mounts count as an update?   :rolleyes:
NW no longer being cross server is a clear sign the end is near. PWE is just leeching off their remaining cash shoppers as much as they can til then.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
oh my god i just watch the video, building your own sh1t ? people are realy gonna live in this game now and raise venomacer pet as their baby 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
oh my god i just watch the video, building your own sh1t ? people are realy gonna live in this game now and raise venomacer pet as their baby
E-life is the future, just accept it ...

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
NW no longer being cross server is a clear sign the end is near. PWE is just leeching off their remaining cash shoppers as much as they can til then.
I dont think the game will die anytime soon, they also bringin pwi to Steam so at least will be a good amount of activity for a couple of years (or more) and the new house system is really server consuming so probably they invested a lot to make it work (still got 300252 glitches but still there)

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
the skills are kinda crazy
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈