Epic Perfect World

PW Update 1.5.4 Housing system

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
:police: My grand father told me the great tales of a game called epic perfect world and the "new classes release date" am guessin you did too
I remember now. My grandpa and I used to sit by the bonfire. He often used to tell me stories of Epic Perfect World and that I was meant to dominate the server.  :police:

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
Here we are the full list of skills and Patch info about the last Elsyum Update (12/04/16)

Blademaster

Wizard

Barbarian

Venomancer

Cleric

Archer

Assassin

Psychic

Seeker

Mystic

Duskblade

Stormbringer

PATCH NOTES ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE

NEW FEATURES

*Homestead - Enter the realm of Elysium and build a home of your very own. You can customize your Homestead with hundreds of different buildings and objects, fully shapeable terrain, and even functional buildings to generate resources. Level 90 players with 35,000+ Reputation who have reached Aware of the Void or Aware of the Myriad will automatically receive a quest in their logs to start them on the path to unlocking their Homestead.

*New dungeon: Uncharted Paradise - Enter a forgotten realm hidden away for thousands of years beneath the waves of the Silent Sea. Here, the servants of the gods once challenged mortals to see if they were worthy. Though the gods are gone, their guardians still remain. Level 100 players who have reached Astral Sky X can speak to Swordsman Zenray at the Shoka Sanctuary to enter the Uncharted Paradise.

*Level 17 weapons - Once, Elysium was ruled by Sixteen Lords who wielded powerful weapons forged with the breath of dragons. Though these Lords are long gone, dedicated heroes can recreate their weapons and once again wield their awesome power. Dragonbreath Weapons are available at Vyn Yen, the Warrior in Archosaur (522, 657) after reaching Level 100 after your Second Reawakening and unlocking your Homestead. Materials for crafting and upgrading these weapons can be found through Homestead daily quests and drops from Uncharted Paradise.

*A new set of Level 17 accessories are available from Jaden Collector Tansen in Archosaur (551, 626). The materials for these can be found in the Delicate Moon Chest chance pack.

*Rank 9 Limitless gear can now be upgraded at the Boundless Forge in Archosaur (549, 675), giving it different stats that are more aimed at PvP combat.

*The maximum size for the Safe and Inventory has been expanded from 80 slots to 96. They can be increased by purchasing an additional Super Safe Stone or Super Inventory Stone, respectively.

DUNGEONS

*Dreamspace in the high-level version of the Quicksand Maze now allows you to exchange Dim Songflow Ringstones for other Rank 8 upgrade materials.
*The Crisis Resolved (Week) quest can now be obtained from the Immortal's Student inside Seat of Torment and Abaddon.

EVENTS

*Nation Wars is no longer a cross-server event, and has been returned to its original times of Friday and Sunday at 20:20 server time. As a result, the Commander functionality has been disabled.
*The Territory War schedule has been updated. The new priority list is as follows: Sat 17:00, Fri 22:30, Sun 17:00, Sun 18:30, Mon 14:00
*Territory War battles will now be scheduled once every minute instead of once every three minutes. The number of battles in each time slot has not changed.
*Territory Wars now last 100 minutes, down from 3 hours.

ITEMS

*Accessories can now gain up to 4 sockets.
*Magma, Abyss, Sunflare, and Astral Stones can now be upgraded to Level 12 at Assistant Wang Tsai.
*Teleport Incense, Teleport Stones, Utility and Defense Charms, Nuema, Magic Stones, and Makeover Scrolls can now be placed in the Cupboad.

Skills Corrections and fixes:

Blademaster
*Drake's Ray no longer implies that it hits multiple targets.

Cleric
*The incorrect Safe bonus was listed on Elemental Seal. The tooltip now properly states that it reduces the target's Magic Defense for 25 seconds.
*The Sage/Demon versions of Silent Seal now properly state that it freezes, rather than stuns, the target.
*The incorrect Demon bonus was listed on Thunder Crash. The tooltip now properly states that it reduces the target's Metal Resistance by 30%.

Psychic
*The Sage version of Red Tide now properly states that it costs one Spark and has a 50% chance to cost none, rather than costing two Sparks and having a chance to cost one.

KNOWN ISSUES
*The Prehistoric Frenzy skill incorrectly states an upper limit of 55 attacks, rather than 5.
Last Edit: Apr 13, 2016, 11:49 pm by NormanM

OmegaRa

Basically BM gets the equivalent of stomp or the beast king.... just Whittier

K den

Let's all make mystics and Psys,  lal

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
And then they say PWI is dead yet they getting $$$ off people and updates while EPW is more "alive" and 0 updates wait...do silly weapon skins and mounts count as an update?   :rolleyes:

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:34 pm by blush

kitty stew

socketed accessories... lol

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Cleric uses the new skill on a barb --> doubles the hp -->barb uses arma = everyone 1 shot
NO LOL HA

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Cleric uses the new skill on a barb --> doubles the hp -->barb uses arma = everyone 1 shot
Was thinking the same, well, I don't think we will get that update sooner anyway.

Offline yDNA

update update update? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
update update update? ? ? ? ? ? ?
This is PWI release.. We are 2 or 3 updates behind yet xD

lulu

1.5.2+ is currently unplayable, too; so that's why we're not getting it (choppiness on LITERALLY EVERYTHING you do, no matter how good your PC is. Not to mention the thousands of bugs out there, too.)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
1.5.2+ is currently unplayable, too; so that's why we're not getting it (choppiness on LITERALLY EVERYTHING you do, no matter how good your PC is. Not to mention the thousands of bugs out there, too.)
Didn't lag on retail with a 3 year old i7

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
looks boring, whats the purpose of having a house when u probably wont be able to interact with anything u can make

like the best thing to come out of this would be using sit emote on random furniture having imaginary tea parties with ur ed8

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
http://1080.plus/2XdeJ7g6E8g.video Housing video
If that's really it, i'd actually prefer it stay out of Epic. The land is completely flat, no care or attention at all given to it (compare to Tellus, Morai or Primal World, where even in the non-mountain areas they still have the details of the land) and it just seems like putting a massive mansion, again with no special features, just something you'd find wandering in the middle of the map, and adding a ton of trees to slightly mask the land's blandness I mentioned earlier.