Epic Perfect World

What it like here?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I know you're a troll who nears the level of arushi and myself on a good day, but I'll still humor you anyways. No, I actually enjoy epic. Their are daily events which I enjoy, and larger PK's than any other server I've been on even now, when epic is considered "smaller".

But I don't want people getting trapped into thinking they'll be geared in a week, lol. Because its simply not true.
idk about that i can gear myself in 3 weeks tops w/o doing ares or any of that stuff  :-\ can get myself maxed in 1 day if i use the mighty power of my wallet

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
thanks for -9 boots only took me 2013-2016 (easy gear btw)
any class is easy to gear if you want average equip, they're all equally as hard to gear for end game(ea being most costy)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
thanks for -9 boots only took me 2013-2016 (easy gear btw) any class is easy to gear if you want average equip, they're all equally as hard to gear for end game(ea being most costy)
idk about that i can gear myself in 3 weeks tops w/o doing ares or any of that stuff :-\ can get myself maxed in 1 day if i use the mighty power of my wallet

Arent you the barb who has a x1 defense level weapon? Many gear, such op.

Toppest of keks.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Now that you have finished reading lilacs application for gm, I'm going to give you some real talk. I will give you a look into which classes are easier to gear and how many rolls and time its going to take you.

Long story short, the easiest character to gear is EA, they come with a custom blessing that no other class gets to help them get there, they also have the easiest time finishing their x3 stats. The recommended method of farming is to...now please I'm normally sarcastic but this is ACTUALLY the recommended method of farming so bear with me... You need to make 80 or more lvl 150 alts, make a guild that consists ENTIRELY of yourself log all 80 or so characters...and farm guild base trials with a guild, whats your name steve? You need to farm guild trials with guild steve for a few hours, every day, until you're geared lol.

There used to be a daily method of farming 20 rerolls, and as you can see from Woda's post you're going to need a lot of those... But it was nerfed and now you can only do it once a day. It will take you long to reach end game, very long without the support of very generous friends or 80 multi clients and lots of patience.

If you wish to keep trolling or being a smartass,
you can go ahead and leave me out of it, in future.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Arent you the barb who has a x1 defense level weapon? Many gear, such op.

Toppest of keks.
x1 deff wep and you dont see me crying about free rolls T______T still rekting nubs 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
x1 deff wep and you dont see me crying about free rolls T______T still rekting nubs
I...actually don't think I've ever seen you outside SZ or in a gm hosted PvP event, TBH.

@Lilac: Okay, sorry. I think it's fair he knows everything he's stepping into though. Not just the positives.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
I...actually don't think I've ever seen you outside SZ or in a gm hosted PvP event, TBH.

@Lilac: Okay, sorry. I think it's fair he knows everything he's stepping into though. Not just the positives.
If he wanted to know about class statistics
or your perception of supposed farming methods,
I'm sure they would have asked.
No need to disrespect my reply to get across a point that nobody asked for.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 09:24 pm by 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓬

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
If you wish to keep trolling or being a smartass,
you can go ahead and leave me out of it, in future.

So you're allowed to be as disrespectful as you please?

He asked how hard it was to gear, telling him which classes are harder/easier and why is something he needs to know as a new player.

Furthermore he's thinking of joining the server AS A NEW PLAYER, so it is also good for him to know about trials farming and how its preformed, as now that GV is nerfed it is still the most optimal method of farming. Don't come in here to be snippy with me because EPW isn't all rainbows and unicorns. He got the truth, your side and mine.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Have you seen the pvp? i step outside and theres noone or just people edating on mounts  :police: a gm hosted events? lel ur funny what you want me to do 1v1s gm style camp deff until duels?  :'( rather play another game ur more than welcome to 1v1 me tho x1 deff wep gonna whoop you up ma'am.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

So you're allowed to be as disrespectful as you please?

He asked how hard it was to gear, telling him which classes are harder/easier and why is something he needs to know as a new player.

Furthermore he's thinking of joining the server AS A NEW PLAYER, so it is also good for him to know about trials farming and how its preformed, as now that GV is nerfed it is still the most optimal method of farming. Don't come in here to be snippy with me because EPW isn't all rainbows and unicorns. He got the truth, your side and mine.
I simply met your reply with the same disregard you showed me. 
However we can continue this personally elsewhere if you wish. 
I won't taint this thread further.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

kitty stew

\ I agree with this post
you two should edate

you are surprisingly alike

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
I'm going to ignore the drama and i guess answer a bit of what you asked.

1. If you're not lvl 150 dont even try to Pk (you will be 1 shotted), but lvling is very easy so np there. And YES gear does matter. Tho if you're good you'll tho fairly well with 'average' gears.

2. I live in the U.s and i normally get a ping of 100-250? So yea Idk for you XD sorry.

3. Been here for 3 years and honestly the PK at the moment is just bleeeh (bad).People mainly pve or just stand afk rofl. But thats because of some new things which in the long run will bring more Pk.THERE IS pk tho just not as much as before..for now.

4. An average of online people..uhm..idk a lot??? I mean if you go to any of the major cities they always have people.And theres always a lot of people on wc so.

The server over all is really fun ,we have trolls,keyboard warriors ,sz warriors,wallet warrios,pve spammers,and pretty cool gms too xD (3x int plis?),So yea it's worth a try  :-X

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Well, "epic" perfect world, dunno why the name "epic" when half the server is camping archo gates for easy kills
Because this server is far more epic than PWE.. no one here is denying that, and who cares about the damn expansions retail has, when nearly everyone here has to sell their houses to enjoy it on PWE anyway.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer