• Faction: Ex Battalion
add pe in chest gm
+1                             

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Oh, how I enjoy the amount of brain cells I've lost and how rapidly my IQ decreased reading some of these posts.. :rolleyes:
I agree candy, how can these fools +1 this thread? Don't they know what they've done? Or do they just not care!?!

I lost all of my IQ points in this thread, but its better than losing our entire server to the horrifying idea of a pot being put in a chest. Of removing the generous reward of 2 entire supply tokens, not one but TWO, You think you could farm 2 entire ST in nation wars? Keep dreaming light nation.... How would people do their engraves then without 2 st from chest!?!?!?! Exactly.

These people think you can just let loose PotChest on the server and somehow everyone will be fine. It's foolish, delusional even. The G4 Summit has deciding to focus on PotChest in their next meeting instead of global warming, do you people understand how serious this is now? The time for games, the time for trolling is over. You people need to seriously -1 this thread before people actually get hurt...

Pots in chest would be the single worst thing to happen, not just in this game, but in the history of mankind itself. Candy thank you once again for being so strong and refusing to let these people get away with +1'ing so easily. Our opinions are strong because of our unity, wise brother.

With your continued and righteous support I know we can stop this thread from being approved, before the dreaded PotChest takes everything we love, everything that we have left.

@Haterade:

I'm sorry...in a moment of weakness I allowed the PotChest to influence my thoughts into foolishly believing that a pot worth half of an ec being put inside of the chests would not break the economy...but I was being foolhardy. With candy's wisdom, damages wisdom, with all of the newly formed wise brothers sage advice. Only after all of these intelligent peoples brilliantly argued debates did I realize what a fool I had been.

We were so busy thinking about if we COULD put a pot in a chest....that we didn't stop to think if we SHOULD.

#NOPOTCHEST2K16
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2016, 07:10 am by Mizore

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yes
I agree candy, how can these fools +1 this thread? Don't they know what they've done? Or do they just not care!?!

I lost all of my IQ points in this thread, but its better than losing our entire server to the horrifying idea of a pot being put in a chest.Of removing the generous reward of 2 entire supply tokens, not one but TWO, You think you could farm 2 entire ST in nation wars? Keep dreaming light nation.... How would people do their engraves then without 2 st from chest!?!?!?! Exactly.

These people think you can just let loose PotChest on the server and somehow everyone will be fine. It's foolish, delusional even. The G4 Summit has deciding to focus on PotChest in their next meeting instead of global warming, do you people understand how serious this is now? The time for games, the time for trolling is over. You people need to seriously -1 this thread before people actually get hurt...

Pots in chest would be the single worst thing to happen, not just in this game, but in the history of mankind itself. Candy thank you once again for being so strong and refusing to let these people get away with +1'ing so easily. Our opinions are strong because of our unity, wise brother. 

With your continued and righteous support I know we can stop this thread from being approved, before the dreaded PotChest takes everything we love, everything that we have left.

@Haterade: 

I'm sorry...in a moment of weakness I allowed the PotChest to influence my thoughts into foolishly believing that a pot worth half of an ec being put inside of the chests would not break the economy...but I was being foolhardy. With candy's wisdom, damages wisdom, with all of the newly formed wise brothers sage advice. Only after all of these intelligent peoples brilliantly argued debates did I realize what a fool I had been. 

We were so busy thinking about if we COULD put a pot in a chest....that we didn't stop to think if we SHOULD. 

#NOPOTCHEST2K16
#

'
#

NOBODY COPY PASTERINO PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT COMMENT

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1, it will boost barbs 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1            

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It seem's to me that it's pretty unanimous that the community wants the 2 supply token reward replaced, hopefully the staff team will take this into consideration next patch

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
the supply tokens help me get iron ridges why would you take that away from me? seems like the community is biased and I can't stand for this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
When people get triggered if they take away 2 ST from them  :))
Buffs r more useful than 2STs this +1

Offline Death

• Old Player

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Bump please respond GM, I'm having nightmares that this might one day be accepted and I need you to deny this horrible evil suggestion quickly to put my mind at ease.

#NoPotChest2k16 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
GM just update all events/instances plsty. 

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
-1 takes less than 5 minutes to do a single run of Abba for pots.
-1 this takes the cake.
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Please agatio need respond.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please agatio need respond.

Uhm, I hope you're joking.

Adding SPIRIT POTS would COMPLETELY imbalance EPW!

-10000 because there aren't enough +1's in the WORLD that would make me consider this okay