Epic Perfect World

Update Drops in 'Arena Chest Event'

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Small suggestion for player convenience. This is a really popular event, and a lot of people attend it.

But I have to say, 2 supply tokens as a reward is really lame :(

Could we please have the ST replaced for the Spirit of Assault / Spirit of Defense?

Thanks

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I support this suggestion. +1

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
At the risk of being called a dom zombie +1. 

lulu

Rewards are fine as is -1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
enjoy those 2 supply tokens chap

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Yes this will destroy the economy, what a stupid retarded suggestion domgrath. You want to replace 2 st with a pot worth half an ec? Are you ***ing stupid? Think before you post. The price of dama's will drop to 1. DS necklaces will fall from the sky. 

The ecnomy will become rubbish and your friends and family will die on the streets of starvation. Is this what you want domgrath? Is this why you posted this thread? Your elaborate plan to destroy the server by replacing 2 st with 1 spirit pot? You fool. You foolish fool. You've doomed us all and you don't even know it, or maybe worse, maybe you do.....

Think of everyone in the past who farmed spirit pots the old way, they will all ragequit server 100% guarantee just like shamWOW.

-1 because farming pots is so easy already, if you add these pots to the instance everyone you know and love will uninstall or die. It isn't needed -1 for sure. 

This thread must be a troll thread, Please close before trolling gets out of hand. Don't you know that the chests are hard coded? There is no possible way in the universe that agatio could code a different prize lmfao. Don't like it? Learn to code retards. Do it yourself, SUPPLY THE CODES IF IT MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU LOOL. It's not up to agatio to do that wtf. Don't you know he has work to do? 

Didn't you see the post from agatio from over 3 years ago when he said you cant flim flam the zim zam? Agatio already said no more changes, stupid thread stupid life please close GM, Before the trolls come here.  :-X :-X :-X :police: :police: :'( :( >:(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Yes this will destroy the economy, what a stupid retarded suggestion domgrath. You want to replace 2 st with a pot worth half an ec? Are you ***ing stupid? Think before you post. The price of dama's will drop to 1. DS necklaces will fall from the sky.

The ecnomy will become rubbish and your friends and family will die on the streets of starvation. Is this what you want domgrath? Is this why you posted this thread? Your elaborate plan to destroy the server by replacing 2 st with 1 spirit pot? You fool. You foolish fool. You've doomed us all and you don't even know it, or maybe worse, maybe you do.....

Think of everyone in the past who farmed spirit pots the old way, they will all ragequit server 100% guarantee just like shamWOW.

-1 because farming pots is so easy already, if you add these pots to the instance everyone you know and love will uninstall or die. It isn't needed -1 for sure.

This thread must be a troll thread, Please close before trolling gets out of hand. Don't you know that the chests are hard coded? There is no possible way in the universe that agatio could code a different prize lmfao. Don't like it? Learn to code retards. Do it yourself, SUPPLY THE CODES IF IT MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU LOOL. It's not up to agatio to do that wtf. Don't you know he has work to do?

Didn't you see the post from agatio from over 3 years ago when he said you cant flim flam the zim zam? Agatio already said no more changes, stupid thread stupid life please close GM, Before the trolls come here.  :-X :-X :-X :police: :police: :'( :( >:(

im in tears 

Offline MiloRedBlade

• Characters: Victim, Garkah, Eoliena, Incoherent

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
-1 takes less than 5 minutes to do a single run of Abba for pots.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
-1 takes less than 5 minutes to do a single run of Abba for pots.
Ah ha ha yes, you see, I have acquired an ally with such wisdom to agree with my first post. If you put spirit pots on the chests then abaddon will die, leaf rain dryad will be so lonely. No one will ever run BH again, they will just wait for chest event.

Don't you see!?!? DONT YOU SEE!?!?!? Candy see's, she is wise. Wiser like me for wise can be, you see? I don't know why you all make such try hard ego threads, trying to have a pot worth half an EC into chest you will break economy. Do you want to play epic perfect world or epic greece world? I rest my cases. Your honorful majesty.

Me and candy, me and candy will make a stand in this thread. And save abaddon from the domgraph nerf thread. You and me candy, with our wisdom and experiences we will defend this thread to the very end, HUZZAH.     8)

If you add the pot to chest, then chest will become potchest. But if chest is no longer chest, then can chest still contain pot? You see? You didn't think of that did you? Candy did. Candy is wise. Wiser of some, do you understand now?

You idiot think you can come in here and outwiser the candy with this thread?

Candy knows all.

1 spirit pot in chest would break server.

Thank 4 taking your time to make your post and save this srvr candy, never think one man alone can't change anything. Look what candy just did, a revolution, an inspirationary. Now pelase stop these suggestion threads you do not know what the all powerful candy knows. GM please close.  :police:

#NoPotChest2k16
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 03:42 am by Mizore, Reason: Candy4Gm2k16

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
He is to lazy to farm Abba for SoD...  :))

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Ah ha ha yes, you see, I have acquired an ally with such wisdom to agree with my first post. If you put spirit pots on the chests then abaddon will die, leaf rain dryad will be so lonely. No one will ever run BH again, they will just wait for chest event.

Don't you see!?!? DONT YOU SEE!?!?!? Candy see's, she is wise. Wiser like me for wise can be, you see? I don't know why you all make such try hard ego threads, trying to have a pot worth half an EC into chest you will break economy. Do you want to play epic perfect world or epic greece world? I rest my cases. Your honorful majesty.

Me and candy, me and candy will make a stand in this thread. And save abaddon from the domgraph nerf thread. You and me candy, with our wisdom and experiences we will defend this thread to the very end, HUZZAH.     8)

If you add the pot to chest, then chest will become potchest. But if chest is no longer chest, then can chest still contain pot? You see? You didn't think of that did you? Candy did. Candy is wise. Wiser of some, do you understand now?

You idiot think you can come in here and outwiser the candy with this thread?

Candy knows all.

1 spirit pot in chest would break server.

Thank 4 taking your time to make your post and save this srvr candy, never think one man alone can't change anything. Look what candy just did, a revolution, an inspirationary. Now pelase stop these suggestion threads you do not know what the all powerful candy knows. GM please close.  :police:

#NoPotChest2k16

I can't tell if you're being legit or sarcastic but this post made my night. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
He is to lazy to farm Abba for SoD...  :))
Xenocide I see you too have now ascended and joined me and candy at our enlightened sense of wisdom. We are 3, a trio. Like the three wise men from the bible. It was foretold that we would come together to save this server from the PotChest. Foretold eons ago in the prophecy of the great agation himself, decades ago in the year 2013.

Perhaps if domgraph were no the lazy, he would simply farm abaddon. Are you scare of pk from mob? The mobs are the ease. Perhaps you need more OP to become the spirit pot. That is why no pot must become chest. If ChestPot is allowed to assert its dominance all farming as we know it will implode. GV squads will stop overnight, almost instantaneously. The stock market IRL will crash, ISIS will invade alaska to rescue their true leader sarah palin.

This can all be avoided if you all become the wiser, and save this server from PotChest. I've seen too many a server die because some foolish soul put a pot inside of a chest, I have war flash backs from my ptsd and see a therapist to this very day, And I thank you xenocide, for coming here to try to save people from experiencing what I have. Only through great pain have I become this wiser.

You are compassionate and intelligent, the manner in which you form your retorts and arguments go beyond all human expectation and explanation. It can only be described only as god-like. Simply no man on this epic perfect world could debate with such powerful decisive reasoning.

AND IT IS THIS SAME POWERFUL DECISIVE REASONING WHICH MAKES IT CLEAR THAT POTCHEST CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

POTCHEST IS A LIE.

#NOPOTCHEST2K16