DO ARCHERS REALLY NEED -10 BLESSING?

YES thay need
40 (47.6%)
NO thay dont
30 (35.7%)
YES keep -10 and make arch more broken its fun to play a broken class lol
14 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

do archers need there -10 blessing any more?

these nerf threads are stupid and no one would even care about EA blessing if this person hadn't made a thread to complain  

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I love how there are more votes for "No they don't" 

And even the actually "good" ea's like Kermo are saying they don't need it anymore.

But hey, not like it'll be removed.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I love how there are more votes for "No they don't"

And even the actually "good" ea's like Kermo are saying they don't need it anymore.

But hey, not like it'll be removed.
good eas like butthead LMFAO good joke I laughed
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
The issue with this suggestion is that it only hurts the average player. An archer with full -chan on all their gear will barely notice a difference if you remove the blessing. But archers will average gear will be greatly affected. You are basically suggesting screwing over the little guy in hopes it will hurt the elite. If you think channeling is an issue on archers, instead of removing the blessing, just have channeling capped. They did that on PWI with AAs, I can't remember the exact cap, I think it was -50 chan. Once an AA reached that cap, it did not matter how many more -chan adds they had, it would never go over that cap. So just add up how much -chan an archer can have from gear and make that the cap. Then even if they equip the blessing it won't matter, plus you are not hurting the players who don't have super OP gear.

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
The issue with this suggestion is that it only hurts the average player. An archer with full -chan on all their gear will barely notice a difference if you remove the blessing. But archers will average gear will be greatly affected. You are basically suggesting screwing over the little guy in hopes it will hurt the elite. If you think channeling is an issue on archers, instead of removing the blessing, just have channeling capped. They did that on PWI with AAs, I can't remember the exact cap, I think it was -50 chan. Once an AA reached that cap, it did not matter how many more -chan adds they had, it would never go over that cap. So just add up how much -chan an archer can have from gear and make that the cap. Then even if they equip the blessing it won't matter, plus you are not hurting the players who don't have super OP gear.
+1                     

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I remember the good ol days when archers were not a challange at all (1yr ago b4 script) ahhh yes... the good ol times when only there were 2-3 goodies in a pound of +50 archers now you see Eas doing 13-15k crit to top geared people and if they get you in attack.. HueHueHue 8) pretty much if ur decent geared + no script youll die to everi1 (unless ur me cause i dont die unless i allow it to  :police: ) GEAR UP BOYZ stop complaining and go get whole r8 x3 RMD and x4 deff wep so eas hit 7-9k on you remember to get script on the way too Script Is The New Factor.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Agatio is making it far far more easy to gear, getting X3 channeling shouldn't be a problem at all now.
Hell, I've fully geared 3 characters now just since GV has opened up. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Agatio is making it far far more easy to gear, getting X3 channeling shouldn't be a problem at all now.
Hell, I've fully geared 3 characters now just since GV has opened up.
l3l and they say gv isnt op go get dat gof int 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Not if they're lucky with 2-3 lines of chan on their gears. 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
To any brain dead agreeing with this please go 1v1 on an ea against someone decent and then post the 0-10 outcome that you'll get even with the blessing. 

noobs complaining the 1% of archers and making it seem like a server wide issue. 

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
EA makes up for biggest part of the pk rank atm, and every mass pk you go, they are everywhere. They would remain Top class mass pk wise, but in 1vs1 I guess they wouldn't be as good anymore?
but then again, idk if they were ever supposed to be a 1vs1 class to start with ?
Removing it wouldn't be gamebreaking, would only make them less viable in 1vs1
but thats my opinion, I haven't played ea in 1vs1/mass  yet so I wouldn't know for sure

Offline CarCrash

If you lose to the average ea on barb you should reconsider what class you are playing

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
burdette makin u all sweat rofl

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Archers are fine.
Because it's new to have a good 1v1 archer in epw with Burdette, we shoudn't nerf this class.

As for several class, dont nerf the class just cuz of 1 good player.

Archers channeling is fine in mass pk. And only 1 guy make it broken in 1v1..

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
good eas like butthead LMFAO good joke I laughed
+1 miss smart