DO ARCHERS REALLY NEED -10 BLESSING?

YES thay need
40 (47.6%)
NO thay dont
30 (35.7%)
YES keep -10 and make arch more broken its fun to play a broken class lol
14 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

do archers need there -10 blessing any more?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

i am playing like 4 years + now and i played all classes got all r8 gears may be not all well geard but most are and i know what i am saying you are just pissed that i am saying the truth that arch no need -10 blesssing thay alrdy broken with so much rerolls i see atlest  4 + players today having - 3 x 3 on all gear lol i just want to say this i am not like jealous of some broken class

note: i dont make are like making nerf thrads but i did this because arch is broken with sage culti now not good for server so i just said my openion if you dislike just vote no why say shit about english or knowledge ? like you are only player who really plays this game miss kido  

archers are fine for archers not for all classes tbh archers main players just .... to accept the truth
you could've played this game for 20 years but you still remain clueless, just because you are terrible at whatever class youre playing ,doesn't mean the class is broken, comparing an ea dmg on a def camping sin or mg and then saying they "dont need more channeling" proves you're a clueless moron
my advice? get better and get off forums
can a gm lock before I get autism from these arguments on why archers are broken tjx
i feel like i'm dead

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Please, put back -20 % chan  :tiger-2: :tiger-2:
+1
hi
you could've played this game for 20 years but you still remain clueless, just because you are terrible at whatever class youre playing ,doesn't mean the class is broken, comparing an ea dmg on a def camping sin or mg and then saying they "dont need more channeling" proves you're a clueless moron
can a gm lock before I get autism from these arguments on why archers are broken tjx

you sir just went full savage

never go full savage

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Tbh eas did get a bit of challenge after sins got nerf, vit req on def cape for all classes and ring restriction so i am a bit neutral  about it 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline tssrfire

after this post i like to say see kid you are active like little kid who dont want to lose his dall def camping sin or mg or what ever def camping class is hard to kill for not only for arch but for almost all classes for you not i main bm i dont even said we need boost in any suggestion hell all know bm damage sucks here its not like i cant play arch which is way easy to play than a bm 
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2016, 12:23 pm by tssrfire

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
is your "e" key not working? lol

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
after this post i like to say see kid you are active like little kid who dont want to lose his dall def camping sin or mg or what ever def camping class is hard to kill for not only for arch but for almost all classes for you not i main bm i dont even said we need boost in any suggestion hell all know bm damage sucks here its not like i cant play arch which is way easy to play than a bm
learn English then make a comeback
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Be thankful EAs don't still have the -20 ct blessing.. ijs...  :normal-37:   There's a lot of things you have to take into consideration when an archer has full ct gear... The lack of dex is one of them, which is where a lot of their damage comes from, aside from having atk engraves on ornaments. Class is fine, leave it alone. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm sure down the road when the average EA is full -9 channeling this -10 blessing won't be needed.

Imo, it's not needed now and caters to the few EA's that do have full -9, making them extremely OP damage wise with a decent attack bow.

EA's are pretty awful though unless you're a complete macro-player such as Burdette

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=ranking  :normal-37:

This should make ppl realize that EAs are OP.. especially with this cast + gear swap. 
-
You must be extremely stupid if you think EA that can change between cast and aps with one button is fine lol
Every braindead EA can be mega "good" like this.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Damn bois 50% of the game are archers in the game who would vote no?! silly troll polls

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I'm glad you asked that, I actually do know the difficulty of getting -channel on all r8 pieces.

Arcane chest -chan% 3.34%
Archer chest -chan% 7.34%

220% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for top.

Arcane pants -chan% 3.91
Archer pants -chan% 7.78%

198% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for pants.

Arcane shoes -chan% 2.84%
Archer shoes -chan% 7.54%

260% easier to get on archer than on arcane classes for boots.

All of these pieces recieve the same 1 to 3 channel boosts, it just happens to be on average 226% easier overall to get on archer than on every single arcane classs.

Arcane sleeves can get up to -6 channel where as archers sleeves are still stuck with -3, however the chances are so abysmally low that I believe there are only 2 arcanes on the server with it. Can't say the same about archer sleeves. Truth be told as a mage, I would rather have EA's % on all my armor than what I do have, especially on sleeves where the chances of getting x3 channel sleeves skyrockets.

Arcane sleeves -chan% 0.45%
Archer sleeves -chan% 8.16%

Roughly 18 times more likely. I would LOVE to have -9 sleeves over -6 tbh. And -9 is still FAR more likely than -12 archer vs arcane rolls. Furthermore archers are now the only non arcane class to use magic rings, as well as having a unique blessing with -10 channel. Making their -channel in r8 potential equal to that of a well geared demon wizard in r8 with quaff, the only difference of course being that demon mages must use 1 spark to keep their channel at that level. Where as archers are free to idle in it. With no cost to chi, in attack weapon and still have greater channel than arcanes due to the much easier -chan% on armor, access to magic rings, and a custom blessing with -channel. In fact, even the few 0.0051%ers who HAVE ended up with double channel arcane sleeves still end up with overall inferior channel to archers vs their x3 -chan armors and blessing.

Now, something there doesn't seem right to me, personally. Can't call clerics metal mages anymore, archers muscled in and stole the nickname.  :-[

Also, you're wrong about burdette being the only one with stacked channel. As you can see, it's over twice as likely to end up with that armor on archer than any arcane. So, archers hold the magic rings, and the best -channeling when stacked up against even top tier geared arcanes.

On average its 226% easier for an archer to obtain -channel than arcanes. Furthermore  their skills lack the lengthy casting animation that others have, allowing them to hiero together up to 3 skills. 3 skills casted in such quick succession that they can bypass your charm. Now I'm aware that some classes can do this with 2 skills, but I can't think of another class besides EA that can do it with 3.

I'm sure that the -10% blessing was added when it was actually needed, as boost to improve slow gameplay. But it's become so fast now that any archer worth their salt uses macros to cast their skills because they themselves can't keep up with it anymore. It's so fast 3 skills hiero together now. I'm sure it was added with good intent, but on a server where a lot of ea's have full -9 channel armors it seems more like a cherry on top than something that's actually needed to make sure ea's don't complain "gameplay is 2 slow"

Archer got to keep its magic rings, archer is on average 226% more likely to get their -chan armor. It seems odd to me that the class with the best statistical chance to get -channel, and furthermore the EXCLUSIVE non arcane class to have access to magic ring to increase their channel would furthermore need their own EXCLUSIVE blessing. Just saying, elfs. If we're keeping a tally of class exclusives ya'll are in the lead.

This server has a lot of ea's, however. And I can see each and everyone of them fighting to the death about this. But IMO its a strange world where archer is a faster channeler than all of the arcanes, combined.  :-X