Epic Perfect World

Legendary pk

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
hypocrite talking about fanboy but their lives revolve around me , trash attracts trash so I know why your clique sticks together, also know why you fanboy me so that maybe you'll lose the loser status you have printed largely on your forehead since dawn of time
Ayo after this I'm done givin my fans comments no point... Ok fanboy idk why u seem to run anywhere u see a Tyrants member video or comment says something there huh... Hypocrite? Ur like MrRawr2.0 go and change ur name and mix all of ur masters name together Ima send u a ss of our fash also go come up with something. "Lives revolve around him" yes dude clearly seeing as though u were the one to quickly hop on this comment when u seen my name. Delusional little fanboy bye man enjoy ur fanboy life. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
'lives around me' 'trash attracts trash' - ergo.....you are calling yourself trash! Very nice comeback

OT - Nice video, really skilled EP, better and more fun to watch than shazadi video ever were:

Heals PT lead (Insolent), lets rest of sq die and is considered good ep...why?
hello chins, new account I see, still hungry for my attention because no one else gives you any?
(I'm bored your comebacks are as bad as your gameplay, not my business to cause drama in someone else's thread bye son)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Prodigy saying we want to be like you or talk about you every thread ? Do you have any mirror in your house ? :/. + Kiddo videos might be one of the most enjoyable ea videos ( if it is not ) to watch. Bad gameplay you say , like your gameplay gets any closer to his or any of the known eas around.  :normal-43:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
Prodigy saying we want to be like you or talk about you every thread ? Do you have any mirror in your house ? :/. + Kiddo videos might be one of the most enjoyable ea videos ( if it is not ) to watch. Bad gameplay you say , like your gameplay gets any closer to his or any of the known eas around.  :normal-43:
Omg dude stop sayin my name one.... Two ur like absolutely nothing don't even speak... "We want to b like you" I said nothing about we.... I spoke only to kiddo u must want to b called but yeah no one ever even thinks about u little unknown. Ur like that one guy that every single one of them talk Sht about yet u still never hop off ur knees... Go back to being a fan and stop commenting on stuff.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Prodigy saying we want to be like you or talk about you every thread ? Do you have any mirror in your house ? :/. + Kiddo videos might be one of the most enjoyable ea videos ( if it is not ) to watch. Bad gameplay you say , like your gameplay gets any closer to his or any of the known eas around.  :normal-43:
no need to bother with wanna be's bro, they'll never admit they are bad even if they know it themselves
i feel like i'm dead

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
this guy still be licking asses through all these years, atleast 1 thing that hasn't changed on epw 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
this guy still be licking asses through all these years, atleast 1 thing that hasn't changed on epw
+1 just doesn't learn man. 

Offline CarCrash

fanboys everywhere rofl

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
Ayo Ima hop off luka's video man this is too ez I have ppl that can't giv any competition at all in mass... 

OT: Great video man. Always a Tyrant legend these unknowns can't step to you boss. 

Never forget 12mins tw 

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka
didn;t see anything special in this video, looked boring
thank you, thank you for your wise comment. Finally something i can ***ing use, cuz i can take this comment and wipe my ass with it. 

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka
Ayo Ima hop off luka's video man this is too ez I have ppl that can't giv any competition at all in mass...

OT: Great video man. Always a Tyrant legend these unknowns can't step to you boss.

Never forget 12mins tw
ayy, i dont even know whos shazadi LOL

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Never forget 12mins tw
OooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy lmaooo

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
thank you, thank you for your wise comment. Finally something i can ***ing use, cuz i can take this comment and wipe my ass with it.

Hey mayne np! You can finally clean all that shyt gameplay you have lmAo 
Glad to be of service! ^_^ 

Not my fault these niqqa's cant take honest opinion, lmaoe 
too many fckn carebear's on this server. But hey NICE VIDEO LOOOOL 

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Hey mayne np! You can finally clean all that shyt gameplay you have lmAo
Glad to be of service! ^_^

Not my fault these niqqa's cant take honest opinion, lmaoe
too many fckn carebear's on this server. But hey NICE VIDEO LOOOOL
 Tbh there is nothing in this video to judge if he is actually good at ep or not imo .

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tbh there is nothing in this video to judge if he is actually good at ep or not imo .
didn;t see anything special in this video, looked boring

I was rating entire video