Epic Perfect World

vit tome

• : D
-1 everything is ok for now rofl 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
When will these kind of threads end...tome is fine.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Seriously...someone do something about these threads. I'm sick of seeing same bullshit everyday. So many complaints. Don't like the game? Go play Tetris. Ty. 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Seriously...someone do something about these threads. I'm sick of seeing same bullshit everyday. So many complaints. Don't like the game? Go play Tetris. Ty.
Tetris ftw!  :tiger-37:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Ya +1 for sure

Jk, wtf is with these cancer suggestions now a days LOL...
It's fine the way it is, stop complaining.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lol i still can't script
some1 teach me to use domgrath's script it says Epic Perfect World after following all the steps
Open game with patcher and run autoswap as admin rofl 

PURGATORY

Ya +1 for sure

Jk, wtf is with these cancer suggestions now a days LOL...
It's fine the way it is, stop complaining.