Epic Perfect World

R8 rate status

kitty stew

GV is garbage shit it should give atleast 40whatever element comparing it with trials 1h for 20reroll is so crap
not to people who played 2+ years and didn't do frack all but sit there and chat/edate/borrow other people's toons/cyber/forum post

this is a shit-ton to them :monkey-4:

sadly too many of them post here

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
I remember spending lots(like LOTS that i don't even want to remember it) of damas for r8 and didnt get anything decent stats, and got x3 chant in just 30 pe when i first used them. So yeah i got rid of all of my remaining damas for good.  :-[

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I made sin account for fun got 4 tries triple interval wrist edi, plus all my 10 alts rank 8 has pretty nice stats with few tries, all fine for me :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
Actually I have been playing for so long but with this new system (Perfect Element) I finally got x3 def on my seeker's weapon. I tried for ages to get them with damas, and spent A LOT of EC's and time to farm trials with alts so I can reshape and still I didn't get any good stat on R8 gears. Personally, I think it's just pure luck. 

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified

Yeah and it's sad cuz someone never get luck after 2 or 3 years playing. It's fair ? Better to play pwi and get R9 in 6 month than epw for get Nothing in 3 years.....  
Agatio do what u want 

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I don't have any problems with the current system as it is, so, I'm neutral about this.

Offline yDNA

dont change the rate GM!

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Yeah and it's sad cuz someone never get luck after 2 or 3 years playing. It's fair ? Better to play pwi and get R9 in 6 month than epw for get Nothing in 3 years.....  
Agatio do what u want
R9 in 6 months HAAAHAHAHA. Yeah, if you spend $2k-$5k.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose

Nah man he's right u can get first cast ez now 6 months with out csing if u farm costly thing about retail now is cards r9 mats dirt cheap now

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
Actually I have been playing for so long but with this new system (Perfect Element) I finally got x3 def on my seeker's weapon. I tried for ages to get them with damas, and spent A LOT of EC's and time to farm trials with alts so I can reshape and still I didn't get any good stat on R8 gears. Personally, I think it's just pure luck.
 Shierly, what's with "queenmedusa"? lol

kitty stew

last I played in 2012 their sales was ~ $750 usd for r9 (rep and mats), were practically giving it away

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
last I played in 2012 their sales was ~ $750 usd for r9 (rep and mats), were practically giving it away
I've played pwi for many many years. I know countless amounts of people that have spend well over a few thousand dollars for r9 stage 3. Unless pwi has r10 now, that's the only way r9 would drop that dramatically in price.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Epw is focused on r8 rolls
If u kill that, u kill server
Stop complaining , im quite sure u didnt use 1% even of what most of us used

PURGATORY

Epw is focused on r8 rolls
If u kill that, u kill server
Stop complaining , im quite sure u didnt use 1% even of what most of us used

kitty stew

I've played pwi for many many years. I know countless amounts of people that have spend well over a few thousand dollars for r9 stage 3. Unless pwi has r10 now, that's the only way r9 would drop that dramatically in price.
they spent that during the beginning or non-sales, we paid ~ $750 usd for it for each toon (10 gold mog's, 2/2.5 gold gst, ~73'ish r9 rep), and you can't buy s2 (ST/non-trade gear) and s3 (molds--at best pay someone to let you in the instance and pick up) so you blew the chance of showing you know anything
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016, 06:12 am by kitty stew