Epic Perfect World

R8 rate status

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I wasted 200,00 EC on my sins X3 bracers and didn't get them, then got them in 50 Perfect Elements.

Work for it, you'll eventually get it, stop crying because its not HANDED to you.

You do realize that farming, working towards something is WHY EPW is still here today?

Look at the other "instant gear servers".. Nuff said.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
This has nothing todo with how many damas/EC you spend on your gear is about luck.There are people that used 20000000000000k for -ct gears on MGs/WFs/Mystics i got mine full -6 + 28 attack -2 ct weap with 2k damas (including hones) from what i see now you get lots of free rerolls from GV which you can spam it and GV isn't something hard just takes time giving those elemnts sht changed Epic alot,everyone getting better gears now verry easy

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well I guess thats why Agatio added perfect elements (idr is that what its called idk.) So people can farm easier, get more rerolls for the time it takes to farm. 

Ya I've been trying for double ct on armor for almost 2 years now both on my ep and veno. I got my first double ct ever this week. I'm so thankful for this new system tbh. Even with my shitty luck I have a chance for decent gears that others've had forever

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Ya I've been trying for double ct on armor for almost 2 years now both on my ep and veno. I got my first double ct ever this week. I'm so thankful for this new system tbh. Even with my shitty luck I have a chance for decent gears that others've had forever
lol nerd

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
My point is , people waste too much time in farming because of the low rates. And most of people get so tired of that ( new players)  and end up leaving the server... i've had alot of friends i asked to come to play with me in here and they played for 2-3 weeks and left because of that. I couldn't help them my self because after 2-3 years i don't even have those op gears like some donators. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Work for it, you'll eventually get it, stop crying because its not HANDED to you.

its all luck, you might not get it
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2016, 10:33 pm by Pear
jopaer/Mercenary

LordZarak

pvt servers were made so early gen of pw players could replace the pwi hellgrind to fast lvling and most important same advantage pvp = all 150 same main set for classes. Agaito is making a profit runing the server this way. This started because of pvt pw servers got somewhat of a population thus making it profitable.

Anyhow I've spent over $ 400 and ppl who seen my gear it has barley changed. Yet to roll good r8 bow. I tought my luck was off with reshapes but the ratio is to fuking low and those random useless stats need to get deleted. People who complain about others gearing up are the ones who camp def or scared to 1v1 with end game sets anyway. Agaito be useful on this one.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Took me 12 tries for wrists. I'd tell you my chest too, but you'd cry if I did.
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2016, 01:22 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
m8 if you been playing 2-3 years and can only get 2x atk should stop selling all your shit and maybe work the r8 I got in less then 50 rolls

kitty stew

Yea just do the maths for some stuff. 3x attack level sword on MG for example. 25 in 100k tries :normal-9:
1 in 4k isn't bad odds

Exactly. You cannot spend your whole life thinking about your self... i understand that people had to farm in that way or donate , but not everyone can donate or farm as much as they do ... I stack a huge amount of materials that by now i would still have them but no. I waste them all to get nothing in reward lol... Im pretty sure everyone would prefer to farm their gear since the very beginning with a better rate on r8 status. People keep complaining about having no pk and this server is turning into a PvE server , even worse than PWI. Why wouldn't you increase a bit the r8 rate... i see no reason not to. Maybe by now we would have more pk and more guilds or w.e with us doing pvp and make this server a bit better. For a server to be better you can't just stay 1-2 years hearing other players complaining about scripts or w.e ... you've to think about the new players also and some of the active members you always had in server..
"we deserve as much as those who pay/work more"

typical liberal undeservedly thinking they're entitled to things others have

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
GV is garbage shit it should give atleast 40whatever element comparing it with trials  1h for 20reroll is so crap

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Lol isn't she cute bless her soul 

apple

You're all lazy. If you can't be bothered with luck then this server isn't for you.

-1 Nuff' said.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
GV is garbage shit it should give atleast 40whatever element comparing it with trials  1h for 20reroll is so crap