Epic Perfect World

R8 rate status

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I got it in 6 tries when I was going for 3x def rofl but I know people who still don't have it after years
nobody cares for your input teru

jkjk
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol i havent been bluenamed since like 3 years ago... but keep thinking you are funny pls

keep thinking you are good

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

keep thinking you are good
lol u made ss of killing me in a dmg test? must suck to be you :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
lol u made ss of killing me in a dmg test? must suck to be you :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Damage test? You mean I attacked you, you kept insulting me in normal chat while spamming all your survival skills  :normal-2:. Baited you with Ice prison and hierod you after

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Damage test? You mean I attacked you, you kept insulting me in normal chat while spamming all your survival skills  :normal-2:. Baited you with Ice prison and hierod you after
lol in a regular 1v1 u wouldnt have a chance to kill me.... NEVER... we both know it was a test but keep dreaming

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
lol in a regular 1v1 u wouldnt have a chance to kill me.... NEVER... we both know it was a test but keep dreaming
You can't kill me anyways and at one point I will just crit twice again like on the SS. ez win for me

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The only stat that should not exist that dumb -req thing you get on the 1st row of your weapon..

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
The only stat that should not exist that dumb -req thing you get on the 1st row of your weapon..
omg that -25 req thing , for sure
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
You can't kill me anyways and at one point I will just crit twice again like on the SS. ez win for me
yea ofc... thats why i am undefeated in 1v1.... cause ppl "win ez" vs me

Offline Areashi

• Banned
can't be defeated if you never try

Offline Swink

• Scumbag

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Baqwulf idol conbag

zSavX

This IS a PvE Server!!!
-1 on whatever u suggested there cause changing %ages would be unfair for the ppl that wasted money and got their stats with the old %ages....
Everytime i see you on forums always -1 and you always throwing up donators in someone's face, no one forced people to spend real money on a free game, they chose to so...what's really unfair is you using that as some sort of excuse to always -1 something most of these are decent suggestions and yeah why do classes get useless stats (troll) stats for that class, it's stupid but it's too soon for this because Agatio just implemented a new r8 craft system so give it some time before you blow up the forums with a million threads sheesh.
P.S. I'm not attacking, just stating a observation 90% the time the first thing being said is it's not fair to donators, when they (Paid) for their gear 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ye sure , i've wasted 200-300 perfect elements already and nothing usefull. What are those free reshapes for if the rate is low as fck , will always be the same lol... won't change the fact that the rate is too low for older and new people ... Sure you're posting your comment saying you got it at 1st try ot 6th try , but not everyone has the same damn ass luck as you. 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Ye sure , i've wasted 200-300 perfect elements already and nothing usefull. What are those free reshapes for if the rate is low as fck , will always be the same lol... won't change the fact that the rate is too low for older and new people ... Sure you're posting your comment saying you got it at 1st try ot 6th try , but not everyone has the same damn ass luck as you.
dude i wasted 2k elements and i didn't get sht, stop complaining