Epic Perfect World

R8 rate status

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ok so i came to this point that the r8 rate to get status is way lower than i thought. I've played in this server for 2-3 years old and since the very beginning i had friends and still do that pm me rage quitting about this. They spend 1 week or even 1 month or more to collect materials to get something good , and it's not , 5k ec or 10k or 200 Damas. They collect stacks and stacks , and  that takes ages to get and time. I can say the same because i've spent aloooot of materials... maybe i farmed more here than in PWi ... which makes no sense at all. Even tho R8 is end game gear , i just can't understand why the rate is so low when people can get retarded and useless status that they don't need ... who the hell needs Mana on ea or any other class , or any other status ? ... Everyone keep getting stupid status for nothing. People are suppose to have fun in this game man... They farm like hoes in the street and waste their time on that , and in the end they get nothing usefull for that class... Time goes by. With time you've seen that most of active people are unactive now and some keep leaving duo to irl , work , university or w.e. I bet that someone has fun farming for something they want in a private server and they cannot get anything... I bet you don't want people leaving your server till it gets empty because of that... 
For Example , it's been 2-3 years i've been trying to get a damn r8 bow ,how many tries was that? 2000+ ? i barely get 2x atk level bow. Don't come with those bullshits about the bow is cursed or to change forges , that is completly bs. You just have to understand that the rate is too damn low. Why wouldn't you increase the rate of r8 status or just reduce the rate to get those stupid status like mana or hp regen or w.e to each class or something like that ... don't tell me it is not possible because i've seen and it is possible.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
+1
For new players its hard to compete with those rates.
And he is right that its ridiculous playing this server for 2-3 years and still having average gear just because you dont farm trials/ares/whatever with 50 alts. 
Its a private server, there should be better chances of getting at least close to an endgame gear.
Yes old/rich players would complain but in the end they wont save the server but new players... Think about it

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yea just do the maths for some stuff.
3x attack level sword on MG for example. 25 in 100k tries  :normal-9:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Exactly. You cannot spend your whole life thinking about your self... i understand that people had to farm in that way or donate , but not everyone can donate or farm as much as they do ... I stack a huge amount of materials that by now i would still have them but no. I waste them all to get nothing in reward lol... Im pretty sure everyone would prefer to farm their gear since the very beginning with a better rate on r8 status. People keep complaining about having no pk and this server is turning into a PvE server , even worse than PWI. Why wouldn't you increase a bit the r8 rate... i see no reason not to. 
Maybe by now we would have more pk and more guilds or w.e with us doing pvp and make this server a bit better. 
For a server to be better you can't just stay 1-2 years hearing other players complaining about scripts or w.e ... you've to think about the new players also and some of the active members you always had in server..

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
or just reduce the rate to get those stupid status like mana or hp regen or w.e to each class or something like that ...
that would be a fair solution for everyone
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Farm harder, game is already easy now with GV 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Farm harder, game is already easy now with GV
as much as i want it to be easier it shouldnt for the sake of the server, dont wanna see sins running around with 4.0 gof and -100000000000ct archers 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
People keep complaining about having no pk and this server is turning into a PvE server
This IS a PvE Server!!!
-1 on whatever u suggested there cause changing %ages would be unfair for the ppl that wasted money and got their stats with the old %ages....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
as much as i want it to be easier it shouldnt for the sake of the server, dont wanna see sins running around with 4.0 gof and -100000000000ct archers
+1, this server would be boring if everyone had top tier gears
And i already wasted over 200k ec on my 1month old ea and didn't get anything good yet, but you don't see me complaining. If you don't get good stats you keep farming until you get it boy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
+1, this server would be boring if everyone had top tier gears
And i already wasted over 200k ec on my 1month old ea and didn't get anything good yet, but you don't see me complaining. If you don't get good stats you keep farming until you get it boy
tell that to the 950k ec i put into my chest already and still no double phys def :normal-12: :normal-47:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
tell that to the 950k ec i put into my chest already and still no double phys def :normal-12: :normal-47:
Do you really need that to stay blue name?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
got x3 atk lvl with my daily x2 perfect element ^__^ tryharder
but i agree hard get good stat or even decent on gears, everyone already runs around with all x3 chan etc. on every piece anyway so no point

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Yea just do the maths for some stuff.
3x attack level sword on MG for example. 25 in 100k tries  :normal-9:
wew
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
got x3 atk lvl with my daily x2 perfect element ^__^ tryharder

I got it in 6 tries when I was going for 3x def rofl but I know people who still don't have it after years

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Do you really need that to stay blue name?
lol i havent been bluenamed since like 3 years ago... but keep thinking you are funny pls