Epic Perfect World

Another Barb DMG

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral

I recently went sage a month ago. Sage bm differs from Demon in these variables:

less stun time(stuns do not last nearly as long)
about 20% more physical attack
about 10% more physical defense( but any marrow will get you killed)
less crit
more chi gain and conservation of chi.

I am 3.33 aps with wind shield in full r8, 81 atk level with rune and DS on.
I am 4.0 base wth dragon/r8 mix with 67 attack level with rune and DS on.

I would suggest Agatio bring back the possible interval stat on bm chests that was and is allowed on pwi. Also give dragon rising but decrease its damage so people arent getting killed from a stun.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I would suggest Agatio bring back the possible interval stat on bm chests that was and is allowed on pwi. Also give dragon rising but decrease its damage so people arent getting killed from a stun.
are you insane 

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Intervals on chest umm i dont think thats a good idea -1 and +1 for dragon rising stun
Insanitarius

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
Dragon rising plis
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Dragon Rising will destroy this game.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
3.33 Gof sins dont. 0 phy deff 1 hit any class doesen't. ijs there is already broken xD
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Rewards are fine as is -1
3.33 Gof sins dont. 0 phy deff 1 hit any class doesen't. ijs there is already broken xD
 It's about far more than 1vs1 balance, 3.33 gof sins deal crap damage on me in mass.

WR uses dragon rising in mass, squad AA, dead. It's a 7 second paralyze no genie skill will keep you alive for that entire time on this server. It was made to counter purify, BM's already can't kill things with a perfect lock, this will change noting. This doesnt improve their dmg at all it just makes their stunlock easier to preform. You still won't kill the people you already can't kill in 1vs1, you'll still lack the damage.

Is your EP annoyed by that barb that is stalking her and paralyzing her? Have fun dealing with WR's and WB's. It won't happen and frankly, its a bad idea.

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 yes please nerf barb damage, they're supposed to be meat shields, not cannons