Epic Perfect World

Another Barb DMG

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
So i  have seen the previous post about barbs and the godly dmg they seem to have.  after fighting a random barb. and getting 5-6 hit as a Blademaster. kinda wanted to make a post to know why the dmg of barbs is so god damn high? i have 50k phy deff just about. i got killed faster by a random barb i found then a sparked mage.

So like, can you nerf that? is that a thing? or maybe a deff buff for BM. i mean. something. i kinda feel very very underpowered compared to the other HA classes. like seek can hide behind a ton of levels. barb gets abilitys like invoke. and genie SS. and i get a bunch of stuns but that does not matter if im dead so fast.

Opinions | and +1 / -1 ect.  or someone explain to me in great detail why they are hitting like gods maybe?
              v
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Your first mistake was expecting to even win a single round of PVP as a blademaster.  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barb's are meant to be the primary physical DPH damage class. 

BM's have the highest attack level DPH bonus in the entire game and hit ridiculously hard as a sage DPH WR

Why are you crying? 

BM's are trash atm anyway

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Yes after nerfing the def, lets nerf the attack also. Because barb has been the unbalanced class for so long.
Barbs get hierod by wiz and even eas now. Just fair that they got some more attack. They are having really hard time in bigger pks to tank damage.
Honestly ok nerf barb but there are at least 3 other classes that need a nerf then too. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
BM doesn't need even a slight defense boost, it does need an attack boost however,

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so basically you got easied and want barb nerfed
LMAOOO
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Barb's are meant to be the primary physical DPH damage class.
Nope....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
ok so... let me absorb this all in. barb is ment to do the highest DPH reguardless, BM is never ment to win any pvp? 
uhh to the guy who thinks i did this after 1 death. i tryed multiple times to fight this barb. my chances of winning where not any good. as i hit him 600's with 2:50 aps. and he hits me 20k+ plus per attack. no. im not undergeared. yes im aware hes all str.
also tryed DPH Sage BM. none effective aparting group pk. also i become limited to skills with no dex for other weapons. and both builds i die fast. even in test dmg rounds i was completely outmatched

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
B4 I quit I played bm and I had 3.33 apps and hit like 700 and not many barbs won it's skill and timing barbs with primal can get rly Op of u let them u got to CC also how is ur Aps  so low r8 ?

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
ok so... let me absorb this all in. barb is ment to do the highest DPH reguardless, BM is never ment to win any pvp?  
uhh to the guy who thinks i did this after 1 death. i tryed multiple times to fight this barb. my chances of winning where not any good. as i hit him 600's with 2:50 aps. and he hits me 20k+ plus per attack. no. im not undergeared. yes im aware hes all str.
also tryed DPH Sage BM. none effective aparting group pk. also i become limited to skills with no dex for other weapons. and both builds i die fast. even in test dmg rounds i was completely outmatched
No, its not that bms are SUPPOSED to be helpless in attacking. But epic really hates bms for some reason, so ya'll have dick all for attack. It should be fairly obvious that barb is meant to be the highest DPH str class given its skills... A physical attack buff, deals more physical damage per hit it takes, has the highest attack for str points modifier. 

You could make a thread about each class on this as a BM because bm's are exceptionally weak atm. You could say "wow sin aps'd me to death in 1 second" "wow I didn't even touch that mage" "wow im hitting this seeker for 300's" That's not the fault of the classes you're fighting. It's the fault of your own classes lame ass attack.  :-X

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
B4 I quit I played bm and I had 3.33 apps and hit like 700 and not many barbs won it's skill and timing barbs with primal can get rly Op of u let them u got to CC also how is ur Aps  so low r8 ?
i stay in full r8. aparently. you die faster without it on.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
No, its not that bms are SUPPOSED to be helpless in attacking. But epic really hates bms for some reason, so ya'll have dick all for attack. It should be fairly obvious that barb is meant to be the highest DPH str class given its skills... A physical attack buff, deals more physical damage per hit it takes, has the highest attack for str points modifier.

You could make a thread about each class on this as a BM because bm's are exceptionally weak atm. You could say "wow sin aps'd me to death in 1 second" "wow I didn't even touch that mage" "wow im hitting this seeker for 300's" That's not the fault of the classes you're fighting. It's the fault of your own classes lame ass attack.  :-X
yea you know. you're probably right. but asking for any kind of buff would seem like an injustice to everyone else right?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
yea you know. you're probably right. but asking for any kind of buff would seem like an injustice to everyone else right?
Nah gms hate seeks and wrs they unintentiolally made seeks decent but they refuse to boost wr dmg cause they believe it will affect mass but I mean those kamikaze wrs in mass apsing in Dragon mix totally r a threat

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
Nah gms hate seeks and wrs they unintentiolally made seeks decent but they refuse to boost wr dmg cause they believe it will affect mass but I mean those kamikaze wrs in mass apsing in Dragon mix totally r a threat
i dont even see other warriors in mass lol. rarely see warrior class period. like.. im no god of the stat table. but if i made thier r8. would be 25 att / mag deff as is/ 30 deff levels. then slighty (not alot like people will assume) boost thier weapon 's dmg. like. i dont mean add 29864892747k extra dmg. just a tad. to even it out. that way thier dmg will go up by a very very small amount with the lacking new levels. and the deff goes up by abit.  i mean. is it asking to much?