Epic Perfect World

To return or na?

Offline Xplain

• Beginner
To return to epw or na? The question I have been asking myself for a long time....  so I ask you, is it worth it?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Only you can decide that. 
Individual experiences vary.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
pls come back mayne ^__^ ! ^__^ !

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Yes. More players are always welcomed. Server is always fun with pvp all around and you can have a nice PvE now if you want to.

Offline Nebil

• Too Wiredo For You
  • لا إله إلا الله
  • Characters: NebilOS
  • Faction: asylum
Come back man , EPW #1 xD
☪️☝️لا إله إلا الله☝️☪️
✨🌙🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶✨🌙

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yes. More players are always welcomed. Server is always fun with pvp all around and you can have a nice PvE now if you want to.
Hah top kek very amuse much lol veri god jok
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

kitty stew

To return to epw or na? The question I have been asking myself for a long time.... so I ask you, is it worth it?

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Ya man come back :police:

Come on in the rolls are perfect!
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2016, 11:26 am by LinLin

Offline Annikaa