Epic Perfect World

Moody Recruitment Page (Officers Needed)

Offline Subz

• ❅Frosty❅
  • Characters: Taliehoe, Assisted, Subz
  • Faction: ❅Frosty❅
Moody is a new PVP focused fac. 

Leader: Taliehoe
Director: TheLeftShark
Marshal: 'Zee'

We are very new, but plan to make a big entrance. I am looking for a few more core officers as well as any pvp focused mains to join the fac.
❅Frosty❅ Executor

Taliehoe - 150 sin

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
gl with your faction
smiley
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Darkheart0

hi there,
I am Very new to the game however i am not new to MMO's and RPG's in general.
i used to run serval guilds in a few diffrent games inc WOW / Startrek online and LOTRO.
i'm also a pre CU player of Star wars galaxy.
all this i am saying so you know *when i manage to get in game*
I would be happy to join you: I have my wife playing with me and 2 additional friends all experienced players, in addition to that my 2 friends from the US both have higher level chars in game already and will be giving my self and my wife support in leveling. i will enjoy the Pvp in game assuming it is balenced :).
and i am looking forward to making some new friends!

watching forums atm for help replys so please PM me if you would like more details

If you dont already have it, i also could bring a TS3 or Discord server pre-configured to the mix.

-Thanks
Dennis aka Darkheart- (UK player)
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2016, 05:41 pm by Darkheart0

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
hi there, I am Very new to the game however i am not new to MMO's and RPG's in general. i used to run serval guilds in a few diffrent games inc WOW / Startrek online and LOTRO. i'm also a pre CU player of Star wars galaxy. all this i am saying so you know *when i manage to get in game* I would be happy to join you: I have my wife playing with me and 2 additional friends all experienced players, in addition to that my 2 friends from the US both have higher level chars in game already and will be giving my self and my wife support in leveling. i will enjoy the Pvp in game assuming it is balenced :). and i am looking forward to making some new friends! watching forums atm for help replys so please PM me if you would like more details If you dont already have it, i also could bring a TS3 or Discord server pre-configured to the mix. -Thanks Dennis aka Darkheart-

Did you also play SWTOR? StarWars The Old Republic ?

Offline Darkheart0

I have it.. however i never got into it.. its a bit.. "crap" in my view... but some people love it. so Kudos to them!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈