Epic Perfect World

PWI Elysium

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
PWI is getting another new expansion Elysium, the biggest expansion ever and we still didnt get the new classes....

Kappa1

and we probably wont, just go offical and play it if u want it that badly

lulu

and we probably wont, just go offical and play it if u want it that badly
Official sucks :P

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Elysium is the last expansion according to the site.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
We're stuck on the worst version of pw made by the dev team that got replaced by the original devs again after they screwed up pw

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
every update after 1.3.6 destroyed the game more and more
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

It's been well over a year since the Eclipse patch and we still dont even have that. There's really no point in getting excited over any pwi stuff as the reason most of us left official in the first place was b/c its too expensive to gear up. For w/e reason we're not getting the new classes i dunno if Agatio just doesnt want them or he can't nerf them enough to balance them or he just cant get/afford the files. A final answer from Agaito would be nice.. We're all grown ups here.. our little hearts wont be broken if you say conclusively that we are/aren't getting them.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Aga's already stated a few times that he doesn't have access to the new files. So. We'll get them when we get them.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡
Aga's already stated a few times that he doesn't have access to the new files. So. We'll get them when we get them.

Yea I understand that.. but really over a year and nothing? Even an update on his end would be nice. :(

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Yea I understand that.. but really over a year and nothing? Even an update on his end would be nice. :(
1.5.2 won't leak anymore. If anything we need to hope that pwi does a mistake with one of the future patches so a newer version leaks. I don't think that the Russian or French server with the files will leak or share them 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
We're stuck on the worst version of pw made by the dev team that got replaced by the original devs again after they screwed up pw
yep pretty much this
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂