Epic Perfect World

1v3 Clutch Meister ( Areshi is silver )

Offline Areashi

• Banned
can u explain why anything you just said is relevant
as I said, if you knew anything about cs you'd get everything that I say.
as I said, if you knew anything about cs you'd get everything that I say.
i play mm w/friends, i shit on unknowns lem-global, i play faceit occasionally with 3-5man, i watch a tournament every once in a while
u might get autism if u keep living, breathing, and eating csgo
though sketchy since all u do is talk about it on epw forums

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i play mm w/friends, i shit on unknowns lem-global, i play faceit occasionally with 3-5man, i watch a tournament every once in a while
bad on epw
bad on csgo
this little one is an angered  :normal-19:
bad on epw
bad on csgo
this little one is an angered  :normal-19:
says the guy that losses to me 30-0
and pussies out of csgo 1 vs 1
mge's talking about bad
kill urself

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
outcasts executor -> marshal -> leader -> angeldawn marshal -> 10inches leader
my position has only been going up m8, 10inches #1 faction on epic, best >>>global<<< players on csgo
where is oc dude, orite gold nova and disbanded, trynot2besweaty, msg me, sora or kasai for boost to supreme/global again
LOL PRIDE IN ANGELDAWN MARSHAL 

Insanity

Offline Areashi

• Banned
very interesting, no1 asked for your life story, go play smite. you're low to me on epw and cs but atleast you're better at mobas. oh wait 5k mmr says hi

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
sorry bro 1.6 better

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
my position has only been going up m8, 10inches #1 faction on epic, best >>>global<<< players on csgo
where is oc dude, orite gold nova and disbanded, trynot2besweaty, msg me, sora or kasai for boost to supreme/global again
damn , didn't know marshal/executor position is a big deal for some people + nice angeldawn marshal, I'm very proud of u
LOL PRIDE IN ANGELDAWN MARSHAL
salty because lost to AD? here, have some flashbacks of the best mass pk EA after 1 week of gameplay

very interesting, no1 asked for your life story, go play smite. you're low to me on epw and cs but atleast you're better at mobas. oh wait 5k mmr says hi
sum1 sounds upset that it only took me a few months to get global lmao, games are easy, relax

wud shit on u on all 3 with hands tied if i took anything .5% srsly, keep trying hard, practice 8hr a day, still lose to casuals

the diff between 2 months of inactivity / smurf gameplay only sometimes -> global, 5 months after quitting -> diamond, and logging in once a week to make plays that take u a lifetime

damn , didn't know marshal/executor position is a big deal for some people + nice angeldawn marshal, I'm very proud of u

loser to 10inches

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player

loser to 10inches
Should put Angeldawn Marshall under your name, so people know you are the real deal LOOL
Should put Angeldawn Marshall under your name, so people know you are the real deal LOOL
r u still upset that AD disbanded OC? ill put OC leader so u r reminded that even in OC u r below me

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
r u still upset that AD disbanded OC? ill put OC leader so u r reminded that even in OC u r below me
yess bro, i'm below you, cannot be higher than Angeldown Marshal position LOOOOL
yess bro, i'm below you, cannot be higher than Angeldown Marshal position LOOOOL
"->", it's already been done. 10inches leader.
who r u btw, one of the new OC core?  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
angeldown master race  :))