Epic Perfect World

Seeker

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Nerf seeker please... 2much deff 2much dmg 2much aps just end us and give them fire combo

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
better at a part time class than any you struggle with as main

Offline Areashi

• Banned

I agree but tbh but [Get an VIP EPW™ Membership to view the rest of this comment]

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
I think to be pure DPH seeker is hard here because sometimes you dont get the necessary damage to charm tick on time, especially against magic classes that can spam himself cures and let be honest, Seeker wasnt made for been APS like BMs or Sin. Agatio had to implement it because Seekers have hard time killing stuff "fast" (Im not saying they cant kill, just take a little more time compared to pure DDs classes)

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
how much str do you have and what condition is your r8 in? a lot of wizards on this server swap back to def gear after their fire combo has been fired off (shit pun lmao), try using mire when you go to combo to reduce their phys def by atleast 35%

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I agree but tbh but [Get an VIP EPW™ Membership to view the rest of this comment]
You try too hard.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
how much str do you have and what condition is your r8 in? a lot of wizards on this server swap back to def gear after their combo has been fired off (shit pun lmao), try using mire when you go to combo to reduce their phys def by at least 35%
Even with top-notch gear, a DPH Seeker can struggle against a Wiz with a good Defense set. Though if you use your genie right and read their Fire combo's timing, you could easily oneshot them. With luck, of course. 

Though that wouldn't be required if scripting wasn't an issue. Wiz camps defense, can't kill Seeker. Wiz goes to attack, can kill Seeker but gets killed in two hits, maybe three max depending on how the first hits. But that's in an ideal world and we don't live in an ideal world. 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Death

• Old Player
Lmao seekers are too easy to play, just adrenal nubness and autoattack