Epic Perfect World

Gods Giving Self Purge Teleport Debuff

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Take mob from 1v1 event, place mob in room off map, make Gods Giving quest teleport to that room, then teleport u out after set time. purged! :D And all ur chi in tact hopefully. (Cant purge brew/knife but thats besides the point, think of the chi saved!)

Seen the mob at 1v1 event, put a teleport NPC up inside a room, and that boss that spam AOE seal/purge then people can just click NPC to teleport out, or GG gives them a boot back quest upon entering the room, custom quest are possible since you've done it, so this is possibruh.

Spam AOE seal + purge = no way to bypass except for faith or IG and only for that limited time.

Have boss on like constant random aggro, and immobil in same place u spawn D: and teleporter like 5 feet away, and his aoe range fit whole room.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 12:25 pm by Deadpoop

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
From this suggestion, I understood title only.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
If you need purge you could just relog. If you have iron/brew then find a random venomancer to purge you or get someone to kill you.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
From this suggestion, I understood title only.
i are think that

Offline Lemonade

we are same
Pretty much this

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
What he's saying is basically;
Make new random instance or put mobs in a random area 
Have npc that TPs you there for x amount of seconds 
Have the 1v1 purge mob/one of the purge bosses in that area so that when you go in you get purged.

I understand the idea, saving your chi and everything, but how hard is it to get chi. Most classes it'd take less time to get chi than to go find a gg, tp in, wait and get tp'd out. 

Just go embrace someone, go get the only social interaction you'll get today ):

We are pack.
wat

cevans1290

is it possible to make a pot that purges yourself?

but yo, +1 because 1v1ers

kitty stew

/inb4 "aga can we have a suicide pot that kills us?"

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
No cuz then all be like no just take cape/rings/tome/gear/weapon/life off and let noobs kill u

Offline Toxet

• H☆O
  • Characters: Toxet - LEX - Blacklight
way too complicated no change needed for that ...

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
add a pot to purge urself, should be nice to see for 1v1s  ;D

cevans1290

add a pot to purge urself, should be nice to see for 1v1s  ;D
smart guy

lulu

Iron/brew requires a relog, can't be purged or removed by death. And even then I'd just force log. -1