Epic Perfect World

Wait what the?!

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol are ppl seriously complaining about this? You nigs abused the shit out of morai and trials and had THOUSANDS of damas every week for free. Now people are farming in a legit way and you cry because they want to catch up without having the option for morai and trial abuse so this is fair imo. I actually like it better because you can farm whenever the fck you want
tru af lol I WAS BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN, but most of it was from marketing, but a good 50k each month came from doing those
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
30 is fine when you sit there and are spending an hour in each GV.

Trials were nerfed and GV hasn't had a purpose since BH was revamped back when SoW was released and when Aga made it so you don't have to do it for culti a anymore. This gives GV a new purpose and if you think about it, 30 rolls isn't a lot especially with how unlucky people are.

You can easily get 30+ rolls if you use the ST from NW every weekend and whenever GMs do drop events. Not to mention everytime FL is activated and the weekend PvE events where people have 50+ alts they do them on.
i remember a free drop event where i got like 150 et
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Swink

• Scumbag

Good days ^__^ 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Exactly. There's world bosses that spawn every hour that drop multiple Event Tokens + Damas and can easily add up to 30 reshapes as well.

I don't see the point in complaining. If anything, this is drawing more people in to play on the server and giving people a reason to stay that were having troubles working on their Rank 8 before.

You want the server to die because of how difficult it is to gear? No.

Offline Lemonade

Ya'll are insane, I farmed 3 gv's in a row and each and every single reroll was trash. Mana/hp regen, evasion, triple dexterity, all bad, all over.

It is crazy disheartening to farm for 4 hours to end up with squat. The rerolls arent free. It costs time. I still haven't perfected any of my gear, aside from a somewhat okay weapon (still needs rerolling its att lvl 2 out of 4 stats) in 18 gv runs total, yes, like a lot. Imagine it for people who can't spend that much time farming?

Damas are still selling for the exact same price, perfect elements are untradeable and people who are unwilling or unable to dedicate time to farming still need to buy lots of damas. I still havemt fully geared my one main with my cash shopping , genie selling and farming. Full geared 2 chars my ass.

Not to mention you cant MAKE gear with perfect elements. You still need to make your own 2 or 3 sets and weapons from scratch.
Very Well said

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
6 GV's is 8 hours long, thats the same amount of time as a daily full time job (only 7 days a week instead of 5.) You can only account stash elements, not trade them. So to get these alt farming results on a character you would need to farm 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you have time to ONLY FARM, and do nothing else this much... might I suggest a life?
tell that to the farmers who spend hours farmin not to me i got ma gear mate

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
they're untradable
still broken  :police:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
tell that to the farmers who spend hours farmers not to me i got ma gear mate
Man, idc. If someone is farming 16 hours a day, 7 days a week to achieve that many rerolls,  they deserve those rerolls. Those rerolls, and a therapist.  :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
still broken  :police:

Not really.
What about the people who just blow 100+ dollars mindlessly on damas? You gonna call that broken too? 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Not really.
What about the people who just blow 100+ dollars mindlessly on damas? You gonna call that broken too?
I did that and ended up with squat when I first joined the server, its why I dont donate anymore lol. Its like buying scratch to win tickets IRL, the same low low chance for a good prize, and for the same price.  :rolleyes:

Hundreds of dollars and hundreds of rerolls for poop, and dozens of hours for hundreds of rerolls, also to reroll to poop.

Gv should only drop less elements if useless stats are removed from gear, because the chances are hilariously low as is.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Not really.
No because i do that too just not on this madness of a game  :police:

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
simple way of farming gear + gives less than trials,  dont mad faget, close topic...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Congratulations you whiny little pieces of shit. I'm not farming an hour and a half for 20 chances of getting dick all. We couldn't have just that one good thing, just the one thing to bridge the gap. This place is ***ing more money hungry than Official PWI I swear.  :-\

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
So ppl complain now because everyone can spam GV to reroll gears without having 552 alts conected?? the funny part is the ppl that always complain about "easy gearing" are always the people who already have an endgame gear and wanna keep their gear advantage? and the sad part is: they dont want challenge but complain because theres no pk and server is bored lol

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
So ppl complain now because everyone can spam GV to reroll gears without having 552 alts conected?? the funny part is the ppl that always complain about "easy gearing" are always the people who already have an endgame gear and wanna keep their gear advantage? and the sad part is: they dont want challenge but complain because theres no pk and server is bored lol
No one cares about the servers health. Agatio cares about the money, the geared players care about staying better geared than everyone else. Everyone loses in the end. I suppose we are only human after all, though.  :-X Made to devour and destroy.