Epic Perfect World

Wait what the?!

Exactly, Hell I've rerolled my weapon over 700 times and still got bare basic "decent" stats. So please kill the panic. 

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
this should be made alot shorter, but also time limited, lets say in 2 months or 1 month gv perfect elements wont exist, pvp would be boosted by people that didnt have the gear before, but eventually rage quitting because of superior players + trashtalks rofl3lo

Yours Faithfully
Rukeli
Everyone having equal gears easily = dead server ggwp
So you want everyone to have bad gear? Actual new people like myself love this new GV. It actually gives us a chance to obtain good gear w/o needing to make 40k alts and buying a super computer to run them all through Ares/WS during 2x.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
So you want everyone to have bad gear? Actual new people like myself love this new GV. It actually gives us a chance to obtain good gear w/o needing to make 40k alts and buying a super computer to run them all through Ares/WS during 2x.

you dont need super computer run multiple epw clients 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The only reason complaints like this thread exist is because people are mad you can farm ON your main FOR your main now. So the people with 200 alts feel "cheated" that they cant cheat the server any longer. All of my gv's (22 hours of pure in instance farm time) equalling 1 meh weapon is broken and going to destroy the server? Okay.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Needs to be lowered to 10-15 per GV.

30 is gonna destroy this server, i fully geared 2 toons in 3 days
 I agree. It's going to destroy us.

What kind of tryhardism shit is this 30 free rolls per GV?! First Script then free Rolls?! Now people can gear 1-2 toons while spaming GV whole day? dama costs 1ec now?! No more Saturdays farm fest days?! Can a pro PVER prove me wrong?
I hate farming. I loathe it. Two GV runs and I have 70 rerolls because of BH? That's about 300 damas worth of rerolls in two runs.

Sure I didn't get ANYTHING out of those seventy rerolls but SEVENTY GOD DAMN REROLLS IN A COUPLE HOURS is insane!

What is the point of Damas now when you can get these so easily? As someone who used to spam market, and someone with a deep interest in market analysis, I'm predicting, realistically, a decline in price of Damas to 15-20 tops. If they're even worth that. They might as well just get cycled out entirely.

Aga, this will hurt donations for damas because it just isn't worth it when you can farm the equivalent of 300 damas in just a few hours. Seriously, you're seeing the numbers, I'm just estimating them. They've got to hurt your bottom line, and I know it. Seriously, this needs to be fixed.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Ya'll are insane, I farmed 3 gv's in a row and each and every single reroll was trash. Mana/hp regen, evasion, triple dexterity, all bad, all over.

It is crazy disheartening to farm for 4 hours to end up with squat. The rerolls arent free. It costs time. I still haven't perfected any of my gear, aside from a somewhat okay weapon (still needs rerolling its att lvl 2 out of 4 stats) in 18 gv runs total, yes, like a lot. Imagine it for people who can't spend that much time farming?

Damas are still selling for the exact same price, perfect elements are untradeable and people who are unwilling or unable to dedicate time to farming still need to buy lots of damas. I still havemt fully geared my one main with my cash shopping , genie selling and farming. Full geared 2 chars my ass.

Not to mention you cant MAKE gear with perfect elements. You still need to make your own 2 or 3 sets and weapons from scratch.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 week of GVs 6 a day for 1 week its 1.080 rolls YUP almost 1.1k rolls WEEKLY so if you do this with another alt thats wait...this cant be right...2.160 rolls weeky?! Yup not "free" at all mate

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Hey guys, Alts + trial rewards were better im told?
never tried them, never cared

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Sure I didn't get ANYTHING out of those seventy rerolls but SEVENTY GOD DAMN REROLLS IN A COUPLE HOURS is insane!
Whats insane is the fact that 64 rerolls (you cant get two bh 2s per day lol.) is simultaneously supposed to be "worth so much" and yet at the same time give you nothing. 
It takes hundreds upon hundreds of rerolls to obtain perfect stats on even 1 piece of armor. And on this server you need MULTIPLE SETS of armor and weapons. Just add perfect elements to donation at a reasonable price lol, the only reasom i haven't donated anymore is I decided that its useless to cash shop as much as I would on offical pw to gear here.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 week of GVs 6 a day for 1 week its 1.080 rolls YUP almost 1.1k rolls WEEKLY so if you do this with another alt thats wait...this cant be right...2.160 rolls weeky?! Yup not "free" at all mate
they're untradable
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Lol are ppl seriously complaining about this? You nigs abused the shit out of morai and trials and had THOUSANDS of damas every week for free. Now people are farming in a legit way and you cry because they want to catch up without having the option for morai and trial abuse so this is fair imo. I actually like it better because you can farm whenever the fck you want

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
6 GV's is 8 hours long, thats the same amount of time as a daily full time job (only 7 days a week instead of 5.) You can only account stash elements, not trade them. So to get these alt farming results on a character you would need to farm 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you have time to ONLY FARM, and do nothing else this much... might I suggest a life?
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 12:23 am by Mizore

Offline Klaus

• The Original
Lol are ppl seriously complaining about this? You nigs abused the shit out of morai and trials and had THOUSANDS of damas every week for free. Now people are farming in a legit way and you cry because they want to catch up without having the option for morai and trial abuse so this is fair imo. I actually like it better because you can farm whenever the fck you want
teru dude i though u died

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
teru dude i though u died
Nah just playing less because the game isnt fun to me atm

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
30 is fine when you sit there and are spending an hour in each GV.

Trials were nerfed and GV hasn't had a purpose since BH was revamped back when SoW was released and when Aga made it so you don't have to do it for culti anymore. This gives GV a new purpose and if you think about it, 30 rolls isn't a lot especially with how unlucky people are.

You can easily get 30+ rolls if you use the ST from NW every weekend and whenever GMs do drop events. Not to mention everytime FL is activated and the weekend PvE events where people have 50+ alts they do them on.

These 30+ reshapes a day isn't being handed out like Halloween candy, people are actually putting forth effort to earn those reshapes.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 12:28 am by Cαռɗу