Epic Perfect World

Wait what the?!

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
What kind of tryhardism shit is this 30 free rolls per GV?! First Script then free Rolls?! i think aga got tired of getting rich off people so he like " here some free shit while i bathe in the money of you f00ls"  ??? ??? ???Now people can gear 1-2 toons while spaming GV whole day? dama costs 1ec now?! No more Saturdays farm fest days?! Can a pro PVER prove me wrong? i just found out of this injustice  ???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Needs to be lowered to 10-15 per GV.

30 is gonna destroy this server, i fully geared 2 toons in 3 days

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ

i think to 20 =/
Im fine with 30 tho... 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

elaborate on how many runs did you perform and time consumed
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 11:18 pm by mousta
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
if he gonna change it to 10-15  , then make trials rewards like it used to be , if not then keep it 30.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I am 100% i dont pve/donate AT ALL and i am fully enraged by this   >:(
How would free rolls even benefit the server?
I think aga got kidnapped by some kid and put this sht to get his toon geared
Is EPW ending?
is Illuminati real?
Will pepe ever be beautiful? i wouldnt even give 5rolls to noone let alone 30 who came up with this MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHOS THE MADMANNNN

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I am 100% i dont pve/donate AT ALL and i am fully enraged by this   >:(
Is EPW ending?
is Illuminati real?
Will pepe ever be beautiful? i wouldnt even give 5rolls to noone let alone 30 who came up with this MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHOS THE MADMANNNN
What i do know is, Newcomers arent gonna donate much because of Perfect Elements.
Unless it is a lower chance of good stats with Pefect Elements but Agatio confirmed they all have the same chance.
Soooo Meh. I just see Donation numbers are going to go down*

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I am 100% i dont pve/donate AT ALL and i am fully enraged by this   >:(
Is EPW ending?
is Illuminati real?
loool.................
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Ya'll are insane, I farmed 3 gv's in a row and each and every single reroll was trash. Mana/hp regen, evasion, triple dexterity, all bad, all over.

It is crazy disheartening to farm for 4 hours to end up with squat. The rerolls arent free. It costs time. I still haven't perfected any of my gear, aside from a somewhat okay weapon (still needs rerolling its att lvl 2 out of 4 stats) in 18 gv runs total, yes, like a lot. Imagine it for people who can't spend that much time farming?

Damas are still selling for the exact same price, perfect elements are untradeable and people who are unwilling or unable to dedicate time to farming still need to buy lots of damas. I still havemt fully geared my one main with my cash shopping , genie selling and farming. Full geared 2 chars my ass.

Not to mention you cant MAKE gear with perfect elements. You still need to make your own 2 or 3 sets and weapons from scratch.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 11:31 pm by Mizore

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
in my opinion gv should be harder but shorter so you cant afk through it  

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I cant even find the right words or dank memes to express my emotions right now this is advanced stupidity  ??? this isnt gonna help the server at all ppl gonna come and actually spend more time lving up than gearing toons get maxed/decent stats play for a month and that was all she wrote. LOL QUE?  ???
free gear swap free gear rolls just let us chose our own stats already and give you 10k gold/ec every time we log in. Man i been laughing so hard @ this i swear  :)) :)) :))

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Yeah if they gonna keep 30. Keep it the same length, make the mobs harder. No AFK = No spam runners

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Your definition of "free" is interesting to me, do you think that you just run 1 gv and suddenly boom full perfect stats? People are finally doing something instead of being afk bored all day inbetween pk. I repeat once again, farming isn't free, it costs time. You do not suddenly gain full perfect stats magically by running a gv. Out of 18 gv runs and my dailies i've obtained a grand total of a weapon with 24/5 att total with luck. I even used ec to hone because I didnt have time to farm EVEN MORE.

Why is this playerbase so terrified of people having equal gears zzzzzzz. Theyre not free and theyre not something you get in a day. Even starting with a head start in R8 im not even close to finished.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Your definition of "free" is interesting to me, do you think that you just run 1 gv and suddenly boom full perfect stats? People are finally doing something instead of being afk bored all day inbetween pk. I repeat once again, farming isn't free, it costs time. You do not suddenly gain full perfect stats magically by running a gv. Out of 18 gv runs and my dailies i've obtained a grand total of a weapon with 24/5 att total with luck. I even used ec to hone because I didnt have time to farm EVEN MORE.

Why is this playerbase so terrified of people having equal gears zzzzzzz. Theyre not free and theyre not something you get in a day. Even starting with a head start in R8 im not even close to finished.
Everyone having equal gears easily = dead server ggwp