Epic Perfect World

Require Suggestions to be approved first.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Pretty simple. That way troll and stupid suggestions won't even hit the board. As well as preventing the constant repetition of the exact same suggestion.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 it's against freedom of speech

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
-1 it's against freedom of speech
There has not and never will be freedom of speech on this game. Otherwise mutes would never of been used. Mutes are essentially them shoving a gag into someone's mouth for saying something they don't like. You get banned/muted for almost anything now a days. I got muted for only saying the number "69" in worldchat right after I logged on
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 06:13 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

• : D
There has and never will be freedom of speech on this game. You get banned for almost anything now a days.
u get ban if you call the Black Horse mob black  :police:
stupid logic also +1 sick of retards making shit posts
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Death

• Old Player
There has and never will be freedom of speech on this game. I got muted for saying 69 in worldchat once.
I don't know the context of you saying 69 in world chat once, so I can't provide you my opinion on the subject. It's one thing saying "WTB Gold Foil x69", another "Any male wanna..." You get the gist.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
There has not and never will be freedom of speech on this game. Otherwise mutes would never of been used. Mutes are essentially them shoving a gag into someone's mouth for saying something they don't like. You get banned/muted for almost anything now a days. I got muted for only saying the number "69" in worldchat right after I logged on
I get banned for saying Bre<3 in worldchat and its not a 500 min its 10 k minutes ban

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I actually +1 this. 
Lol...is this coming from someone who lives in China? In China pw forum, threads need to be approved before they are shown to everyone. So it is a very common practice there. Let's add more regulations and rules to here! 

P.S no one is forcing you to read or reply, you always have the freedom to ignore if you want. Maybe try to control yourself from getting affected by those troll threads before trying to control others. 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lol...is this coming from someone who lives in China? In China pw forum, threads need to be approved before they are shown to everyone. So it is a very common practice there. Let's add more regulations and rules to here!

P.S no one is forcing you to read or reply, you always have the freedom to ignore if you want. Maybe try to control yourself from getting affected by those troll threads before trying to control others.
He's not from China, he's bullshitting you all the time about that. He lives in the US, goes to some random uni and thinks that he knows something about programming with his 2 digit IQ.  And no, freedom of speech isn't good if random and unskilled unknowns think that means they can suggest ideas which have no sense behind them.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
-1, it's entertaining to come on forums and read w.e stuff ppl are posting. Keeps forum alive atleast

Offline Frost

• MPWGA

He's not from China, he's bullshitting you all the time about that. He lives in the US, goes to some random uni and thinks that he knows something about programming with his 2 digit IQ.  And no, freedom of speech isn't good if random and unskilled unknowns think that means they can suggest ideas which have no sense behind them.
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 11:41 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

yh sure
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 12:04 pm by Kofte

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
-1 the game is boring and dead forums in the only place where ppl log in and laugh @ others why make forums as dead as the game?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Ehhh, I'd +1 if it were a different circumstance, however, what limitations are these GMs going to follow when it comes to approving suggestion threads for the public? What would deem a thread worthy of approval or rejection in these GM's eyes?

-1 to picking and choosing which suggestion threads get seen by the public because of the possibility of unneeded censorship. Not to mention, it would just be another reason for players to get pissed off at the GMs.

+1 to screening repeat threads though. GMs or support should be responsible for keeping the forums clean. Maybe make a thread dedicated to topics that come up a lot so that people can look through it to see if they should post or if their question has already been answered somewhere else.
Edit: I know this is what the search bar is for, but keywords don't always work as it brings up a plethora of unneeded information and oft times people don't find what they need anyway.  :-X
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 12:07 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜