Epic Perfect World

Rank 9 SUGGESTION

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ok so i was thinking about suggesting r9 for server but of course i had to elaborate my suggestion as the current problem with the server is script... so i got an idea... add edditted stats along with r9.

OFC one of the main problems if that people have spent crazy amounts of Damas / ec on r8r now.. so here are my suggestions

maybe issue for r9 would be script. but what if we fix the script problem as well?

Increase cap level to 151 (or something similar)

The purpose of this is to bind rank 8 recast to lvl 150 only and bind as well r9 to another lvl (IE LVL 151) This way people can decide wheter to upgrade to rank9 or stay in r8. would also avoid scripting

Add rank 9 armor as an ascended version of rank8 recast with fixed stats
Main problem would be the stats, but we can fix this making each class to what they were supposed to be.. As a base you could add 10  attack lvls and 10 defense lvls (that actually cancel eachother if ppl wears r9 but create advantage if it is r9 vrs r8 )

Bms r9 = improve att lvl stats along with STR ( so they can actually pk lelo)
Clerics r9 = Imrpvoe att stats along with ct ( like EI 2x CT + Magic ) so they can actually kill sht with Metal Mage mode
Sins r9 = Improve DPH stats (3x dex stats ) along with att lvl and def (Like seriously, who dies to DPH sins nowadays) Sins were meant to kill in DPH mode actually
Wizards r9 = Same as Eps with fixed stats (R9 for wizards would be glass cannon, they hit hard but also squishy, just like it should be)
Archers r9 = 2int writs 1 ct, 2 ct pants 10 dex . 2 ct boots 1 int, 2 ct chest 1 int (So they can aps and dph as well, making themm good at purging and DPHing, fair enough imh)

............. need to elaborate more for the other classes .... lazy.....

Upgrading gear : rank 9 ascended version
Requirements, r8 any stats + 700- 1k st / piece, only for lvl 151 (rank 9 weapon not available)  so we stick to r8 and are able to still go def with r8 wep only

Upgrading Helmet : Ascended
No need to elaborate, simple, add 20 dex / MG / STR as an add on, nothing else. As we lost that to get S+ Cards. shouldnt cause imbalance

Of course. r9 would leave dragon as useless so I guess we also have to fix some stats

Stats fix : Dragon
Increase def on dragon gear by 10 - 15 (U wont be able to kill shet but you get the point)

Stats fix : Rank 8
Seekers and sins set attributes that were previously nerfed should be reverted to how it was, to not make their APS sets useless vrs r9

as some of you may think "YEEI MORE PVE".... If we base this in Supply tokens to upgrade, people would have to attend pvp events more (NW, Heroic , ETC)

I was also thinking on a way to get ST through normal PK (Yknow west/ NS... u get the point now) but i guess i need to elaborate more lelo

Oh this is also good for newcomers or newbies that recently join server, so dthey dont have to spend years rerolling r8 and can go straight to r9 :)

Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 04:50 am by Sz

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Absolutely not....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Absolutely not....
Why not, a logical reply would be appreciated

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
We had R9 4 years ago for about an hour and the entire community lost their shit.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Why not, a logical reply would be appreciated
The answer lies in what we call the "search bar". 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
They lost their shit because r8r sucked already due to Dragon being an amazing gear set, then r9 was added and it just pissed people off more.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Go away, please. LOL. 
We had R9 4 years ago for about an hour and the entire community lost their shit.

^ This, I remember this and it was hilarious. Everyone lost their shit and no one was happy

Offline Toxet

• H☆O
  • Characters: Toxet - LEX - Blacklight
Lets just face it .... the update brought a completely new lvl of stats to the game ....
Along with changes in farming and i guess chaning in economy will come soon.

R9 wont come especially not with fixed stats since ppl will complain a lot and if u have not the 
skill it takes u get bored PRETTY fast cause no way of beating ur opponent... At least thats what i think 
will happen in this comunity.
 +
Fixed stats will take away individuality and different was to play a char.

Changes have been made and wether u like them or not ull have to deal with them at least untill there
will be the next nerfs.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
The answer lies in what we call the "search bar".
Lol I requested for your opinion, not for everyones opinion. I guess i know where your opinion comes from then
Lets just face it .... the update brought a completely new lvl of stats to the game ....
Along with changes in farming and i guess chaning in economy will come soon.

R9 wont come especially not with fixed stats since ppl will complain a lot and if u have not the
skill it takes u get bored PRETTY fast cause no way of beating ur opponent... At least thats what i think
will happen in this comunity.
 +
Fixed stats will take away individuality and different was to play a char.

Changes have been made and wether u like them or not ull have to deal with them at least untill there
will be the next nerfs.
Had to give it a try brother

Ty sexy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Lol I requested for your opinion, not for everyones opinion. I guess i know where your opinion comes from then
No, just that I've responded to identical and similar threads with the exact same logic you have. I'm not going to keep repeating the same thing over on threads that aren't even worth the effort (like all your suggestions thus far). Also, you'd see (through the search bar) that agatio will never add such a change, and that it's failed utterly before.
"My honor is my loyalty

lulu

Won't be done, was done 4 years ago but that was short lived :(

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
No, just that I've responded to identical and similar threads with the exact same logic you have. I'm not going to keep repeating the same thing over on threads that aren't even worth the effort (like all your suggestions thus far). Also, you'd see (through the search bar) that agatio will never add such a change, and that it's failed utterly before.
Too late to read all taht sht lelo, bye

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Too late to read all taht sht lelo, bye
Thanks for proving my point.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
r9 are most balanced gears in pw !!!