Epic Perfect World

DTDTDTDdt

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Nice video. Was fun DT for a first timer.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I think Apollumi is big sux guild

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Hahahaha you know epw is bad now when you see apawolla guild braging cause they beat AE in DT 😂😂 with 50 online

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hahahaha you know epw is bad now when you see apawolla guild braging cause they beat AE in DT 😂😂 with 50 online
:police:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Nah, you know it's bad when a ex-pinoy-guild WR change name one letter away from a known player, follow around their master although he disappears every time he comes back, and still somehow have no shame to bark at passerby people as if he's good enough to bite.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Do you really think AE with same numbers would actually beat Apollu ? Give me a break , they even lost to Ruthless when they were alive. Re minding you that you lost to Artifex in most of activities we did against each other , so if apollu would lose to them , imagine how you would do against them :S. I was really chocked how we won that DT tbh. When i heard how many guild was attempting to go to Dt to wipe Apollu first... and when i got in the amount of green dots lol. You just got sad because you thought everyday was christmas , well , it is not , im sorry. Btw you lost DT. 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Do you really think AE with same numbers would actually beat Apollu ? Give me a break , they even lost to Ruthless when they were alive. Re minding you that you lost to Artifex in most of activities we did against each other , so if apollu would lose to them , imagine how you would do against them :S. I was really chocked how we won that DT tbh. When i heard how many guild was attempting to go to Dt to wipe Apollu first... and when i got in the amount of green dots lol. You just got sad because you thought everyday was christmas , well , it is not , im sorry. Btw you lost DT.
Calm down. rectify had 8.... Ducks look like they had 1 squad or even less.... Wat u achieve by beating ae and aow after u lost to them already it's Wat 1-1 now.....

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Do you really think AE with same numbers would actually beat Apollu ? Give me a break , they even lost to Ruthless when they were alive. Re minding you that you lost to Artifex in most of activities we did against each other , so if apollu would lose to them , imagine how you would do against them :S. I was really chocked how we won that DT tbh. When i heard how many guild was attempting to go to Dt to wipe Apollu first... and when i got in the amount of green dots lol. You just got sad because you thought everyday was christmas , well , it is not , im sorry. Btw you lost DT.
I don't care really but I'm actually seeing it now lol , is there any disband because too much numbers , bring more PK to the server not going to come out this time? Or does it only apply to the factions you're not in?
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016, 05:57 pm by shaterd

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
AE even had only 20 apparantly on top it LOL ... dark times of epw man

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stop raging guys, game is dead

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Stop raging guys, game is dead
Every faggot been saying that ever since I started here.
:normal-1:

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Nah, you know it's bad when a ex-pinoy-guild WR change name one letter away from a known player, follow around their master although he disappears every time he comes back, and still somehow have no shame to bark at passerby people as if he's good enough to bite.
No clue who are you amateur jeje. ok first the history of my name boss 5 players of my ex guild the best guild ever oc legend and worms super power bestered came up with an idea of a yolo squad. You can search that on epw history book of factored player and i am poor to buy id stone. On other hand i am best you noob

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
No clue who are you amateur jeje. ok first the history of my name boss 5 players of my ex guild the best guild ever oc legend and worms super power bestered came up with an idea of a yolo squad. You can search that on epw history book of factored player and i am poor to buy id stone. On other hand i am best you noob
"I'll just act like I'm joking around so the they would get off me"