Epic Perfect World

DTDTDTDdt

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
i dont even think we had 5 full parties and we absolutely demolished every single guild that teamed up ( AE AOW AG OC Ducks Rectify) with 100+ ROFL so easy
Ok.  

Kappa1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ok.  
No one cares 
We won btw

Angelica

Nice video bro!

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Good video and fun DT. See you again next week!

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i dont even think we had 5 full parties and we absolutely demolished every single guild that teamed up ( AE AOW AG OC Ducks Rectify) with 100+ ROFL so easy
I wasnt there but i know for a fact these guilds didnt team up. AG, Ducks and others were attacking AoW and AE, backstabbing as usual. Besides, I heard you had more than double the ppl AE brought, so no need to brag it was too easy, just make you ppl look like fools.

Insanity

I wasnt there but i know for a fact these guilds didnt team up. AG, Ducks and others were attacking AoW and AE, backstabbing as usual. Besides, I heard you had more than double the ppl AE brought, so no need to brag it was too easy, just make you ppl look like fools.
if you weren't there then sit down
know for a fact these guilds didnt team up. AG, Ducks and others were attacking AoW and AE, backstabbing as usual.
do you get paid to be funny? when we are there everyone stops hitting the rest as usual till we're gone but didnt work this time : D
we were outnumebred 2:1 atleast look at the map or are you blind

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
if you weren't there then sit down
know for a fact these guilds didnt team up. AG, Ducks and others were attacking AoW and AE, backstabbing as usual.
do you get paid to be funny? when we are there everyone stops hitting the rest as usual till we're gone but didnt work this time : D
we were outnumebred 2:1 atleast look at the map or are you blind
Sit down? Lol someone has a boss complex or angry issues...
I was watching and i did see Ducks and everybody else hitting those 20 ppl from AE. Just because they hit you as well doesn't mean they were focusing only on you. Besides, if you had that many ppl, it's only logical at some point you'll get focused once the lesser players are all dead.
Still stand my point, and *by talking to me in such a degrading manner just makes you look mad and foolish.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Good video, and top notch music as always John. :333

Insanity

Sit down? Lol someone has a boss complex or angry issues...
I was watching and i did see Ducks and everybody else hitting those 20 ppl from AE. Just because they hit you as well doesn't mean they were focusing only on you. Besides, if you had that many ppl, it's only logical at some point you'll get focused once the lesser players are all dead.
Still stand my point, and *by talking to me in such a degrading manner just makes you look mad and foolish.
"20 people from AE" i stopped reading there u proved to me that u are not worth the trouble
either blind or just plain dumb sry gm had to say it

Offline Dombra

We had around 20 people at AE, we only started targeting the (now) winners when they got to the boss, I was there through the entire thing and mostly targeted Ducks. If you were in fact targeted by AE it was one squad only, not enough to say you were 2:1 or completely focused. If you mean other facs sure, but we also fought them so don't act all superior, someone who wasn't there might get a wrong idea.
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
"20 people from AE" i stopped reading there u proved to me that u are not worth the trouble
either blind or just plain dumb sry gm had to say it
Your lack of argument and angriness is amusing tbh. It still doesn't make you look any better :D

Insanity

We had around 20 people at AE, we only started targeting the (now) winners when they got to the boss, I was there through the entire thing and mostly targeted Ducks. If you were in fact targeted by AE it was one squad only, not enough to say you were 2:1 or completely focused. If you mean other facs sure, but we also fought them so don't act all superior, someone who wasn't there might get a wrong idea.
agreed, someone might think that you didn't actually team up
you really had no space to breathe in dt to fight ducks, you and everyone else were getting wiped constantly by us

looking at map, it doesn't look like what you said is true btw :normal-25:

Your lack of argument and angriness is amusing tbh. It still doesn't make you look any better :D
i don't know who's the one lacking argument, me or you?
do tell me, angry for what? we won btw
you live in denial and can't accept that you're just not that good to compete with us, so you bring out excuses that you had 20 when you had more, don't care if you had 20 or 60 what i care about is that every green dot from our perspective was focusing us from every side in dt, you can see that in video but i guess like i said before, blind or plain dumb

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
Lnsanity, I thought you said I wasn't worth the trouble... Why you still trying to explain yorurself? XD