Epic Perfect World

Remove anime from forums

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Here have a nice look at the "superior culture"(what weeaboos call it). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

Anime is horse shit, bottom line. It does not even hold a torch to beautiful western style animation. The reason majority of Anime makes its female characters "kawaii" and younger in age, is obviously because their culture allows sex with children. This is the superior culture that weebs worship on a daily basis. Is why majority of Sex Offenders in prison adore anime and are weeaboos. "If i lived in Japan i woulda gotten away with raping that kid!" -Said the Child Predator.
'To a beautiful western style animation' , for axample Disney right? ^^ The company of the thief's , but you probably don't know about it as you don't really watch "Horse shit" ..

at least google "sex and japan" before calling them pedophiles.. it looks like the only anime you have seen are Hentai & Ecchi, Speak for your country, japan got a lowest statistics on ra'pe. Suggestion.. go look at "Ghibli movies" a little, yes it's an anime, for family!

"If i lived in Japan i woulda gotten away with raping that kid!" -Said the Child Predator. from where you take that? now you sound weird...

I agree on weaboos tho. The proud west "Otakus" LOL even tho they know real meaning of word otaku...
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 06:38 pm by KrowMaet

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Here have a nice look at the "superior culture"(what weeaboos call it). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

Anime is horse shit, bottom line. It does not even hold a torch to beautiful western style animation. The reason majority of Anime makes its female characters "kawaii" and younger in age, is obviously because their culture allows sex with children. This is the superior culture that weebs worship on a daily basis. Is why majority of Sex Offenders in prison adore anime and are weeaboos. "If i lived in Japan i woulda gotten away with raping that kid!" -Said the Child Predator.
See now you're being over the top while insulting a form of art. That was never my intention. Whether one art is superior to another can be decided on individual terms. I for one enjoy looking at cubism. Others may enjoy cell shading, while others may love anime art. Anime ART is fine. I should have said that it wasn't all anime I was opposed to, I meant to talk about this type of anime.
There's nothing illegal in anime itself, rather the visual depiction of underage children in sexual situations or acts (often falling into a genre called hentai).

Point I'm trying to make is: GTFO weeboos

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
♥Notice me senpai♥
 ♥(◕ᴥ◕)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
This is the perfect example why we should get posts approvals before appears at forums lol

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
This is the perfect example why we should get posts approvals before appears at forums lol
How??
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Areashi

• Banned
'Cept for the fact that I'm moderated and I can't post unless it's approved by a GM, nt tho.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Damn weeaboos disgrace.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*
this gon be gud  :normal-16: *grabs popcorn*

Ty Echo for Signature