next video promise

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, fun times.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I saw lot of wounded if not even dead ducks on this video, awesome quality looked fun :)

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:11 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
So excited to see your next video with you singing ! 
Nice video ;) 

• : D
good quality but shit player
good video and music palsy
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Iconicus

• Ice Prison King
  • Characters: Iconicus
  • Faction: Artifex
So excited to see your next video with you singing !
Nice video ;)
THIS!! OMFG CAN'T WAIT