Epic Perfect World

new client

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
are yo able to reupload a new client ag?
that "unable to connect to the server" error is hitting a lot of players...we went from 700 to 300 players online...i think making a new working client might help fixing this :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
First number isn't showing the amount of players online.. It shows only the amount of players logged to the current game port. There are 3 ports in total (actually 4). The second number shows total amount of accounts logged into the game. We had 900+ players in Saturday / Sunday which is above average during the weekend (considering the fact that even if we had 1000+ week ago it was due to x2 event when ALOT of players were having alts logged to open / reset instances)

Also regarding 'cannot connect to the server', it's not issue on our side, but problem with anti virus / firewall blocking connection of the patcher / launcher / elementclient - they all need to be added as exceptions. I have noticed that avast! is blocking them, maybe there are more.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The client from direct download is up to date, torrent is very outdated, but I don't have so good connection to create and seed the new one  =/  Also configuring dedicated server to seed torrents is pain in the ass  :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
let me say that im not sure this would fix that common problem we r having :/
i dunno how to fix this problem at all....totally beats me i tried everything...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well, as I said, adding these files as exceptions to firewall / antivirus (files, not ports) and running patcher as administrator should fix the issue (at least it did when I fixed the issue for one)