Epic Perfect World

Boost WR APS DMG

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
-1 please close gm, if aps dmg is boosted on WR mass pk will die because everyone will roll WR and solo server. WR already wins every single playoffs, for the past 2 decades not a single class that wasn't blademaster has gotten even 3rd at playoffs...I ask you...does that seem right?

I propose the counter suggestion. please nerf WR's damage, one almost ticked me in water shell in 1vs1.
agreed man

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 please close gm, if aps dmg is boosted on WR mass pk will die because everyone will roll WR and solo server. WR already wins every single playoffs, for the past 2 decades not a single class that wasn't blademaster has gotten even 3rd at playoffs...I ask you...does that seem right?

I propose the counter suggestion. please nerf WR's damage, one almost ticked me in water shell in 1vs1.
I honestly lol'd

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

That was me! Best game of tag ever!

EDIT:
I do want to change my previous notion of disagreeing with this suggestion though. I am actually quite conflicted by this suggestion.

I do not want a boost where, once a WR catches an EA or MG or whatever, they get hit so hard that WR becomes the new Seeker.

While a WR has the ability to do enough damage eventually to kill most classes, what I dislike is the amount of damage that is done compared to other classes. For instance, WR vs Seeker/WB when it comes to damage is ridiculous even without them going into full def gear. Even against MGs and EAs, it takes so long to kill one because of all this def gear, and by the time you've ticked their charm and is halfway down their HP, their genie is ready with fortify or badge or some shit.

What I think made this game the most difficult for WRs is the fact that scripting rarely allows WRs to catch any of these classes outside of their def gear. Unfortunately that ship sailed long ago.

I think I'm just rambling and ranting at this point, but I honestly don't know how to perfectly give every WR a better chance in 1v1s. I still think custom claws would be somewhere to start though.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2016, 08:49 am by Mihi

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
When is the next wr patch Going  to be?  :P