Custom claws or/and set bonus better imo

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Boost my elder brother's damage.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
I can't agree with you, my WR can solo PV 130+ just fine. But then she's using axes. Maybe you should try respecing to axes and see if it helps?
U my friend won the interweb. I can't even do that on my Wr yet can u help me in game.  :'( :monkey-2: :tiger-11: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-9:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I can't agree with you, my WR can solo PV 130+ just fine. But then she's using axes. Maybe you should try respecing to axes and see if it helps?
agreed my level 140 WR can 1 shot all PV and GV mobs 

Offline Lep

Make it easy for WR's to get ATK lv and INT on their fist, so maybe some lucky WR can get 2x atk lv and 2x int on their r8 Fist = 30ATK LV with -10 int, making them same aps and 3.atk lv+ - Which would be more than sufficient damage!

If not, give them a possibility to get int on their r8 Chest piece, (or give them aps boost for full r8 set) 25atk lv right there
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I feel that it's a lot better with the S cards and all that shit. Although I wouldn't mind a small boost to custom claws or some shit, I do want to mention that WRs who have Atk Lvl based engraves on their gear hit quite hard in aps. Personally, I feel that it's not entirely needed.

Offline Death

• Old Player
U my friend won the interweb. I can't even do that on my Wr yet can u help me in game.  :'( :monkey-2: :tiger-11: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-9:
It's easy, just lure each mob separately using the genie skill (earthflame?) and whack them with your axes, rinse and repeat.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
give them a possibility to get int on their r8 Chest piece, (or give them aps boost for full r8 set) 25atk lv right there
this pls

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Not needed.  :-\

Pm anyone that currently mains wr in big factions and that wont die in 15 seconds on 1v1 for tips if you are still struggling... Even though, nothing is about winning everytime or losing to then complain through forums about each class.

I feel that it's a lot better with the S cards and all that shit. Although I wouldn't mind a small boost to custom claws or some shit, I do want to mention that WRs who have Atk Lvl based engraves on their gear hit quite hard in aps. Personally, I feel that it's not entirely needed.

^This.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

A suggestion that improves a class that's not about barb? It's a f*cking miracle.
Anyways. . .
Even though the suggestion to boost WR damage has been made before, it hasn't been implied to mess with skills, which I thought Aga already said he doesn't want to do anymore.
#GiveWRsBetterClaws

Not needed.  :-\

Pm anyone that currently mains wr in big factions and that wont die in 15 seconds on 1v1 for tips if you are still struggling... Even though, nothing is about winning everytime or losing to then complain through forums about each class.
^This.
Also, agree with these persons.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
um, wat

I have 0 struggle fighting any WR on game atm and that's the problem

WR's need a boost in damage, there is absolutely no way they can compete with a WB/Seeker as of right now with scripting- why do you think nobody plays WR?

wat do agatio
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2016, 12:20 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
just give AoE stun to sin. i mean. sin does more dmg. tanks better then barb.  no need for warrior class then mait
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
just give AoE stun to sin. i mean. sin does more dmg. tanks better then barb.  no need for warrior class then mait
ROFL +1

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Disrupted

Boost DPH WR
i think im inlove