Epic Perfect World

make ep great again

Offline Death

• Old Player
Hello, I'm tired, I'm sorry if this suggestion has been made, double sorry if it has been made by me, triple sorry if you dgaf.

Would it be possible to increase the damage increase of UVD? Eps can't script while in UVD so it would be fair or something.

Also agation pls let eps choose their r8 stats without rerolling, we are eternally the holy cows of this game.

Offline ジーイ

Also agation pls let eps choose their r8 stats without rerolling, we are eternally the holy cows of this game.
what? :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
EPs are perfectly fine.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you are healer class the 90 % of your  things are made for that reason play other class and done

Offline Death

• Old Player
EPs are perfectly fine.
I agree, but I'd like them to be OP so I can kill every class without any effort, could you please reconsider this master

Offline Death

• Old Player
you are healer class the 90 % of your  things are made for that reason play other class and done
No, eps are made to look like innocent healers while in fact they are bloodthirsty killing machines

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I agree, but I'd like them to be OP so I can kill every class without any effort, could you please reconsider this master
I see.. In this case I will double their attack in VD, yep ;P

Offline Death

• Old Player
I see.. In this case I will double their attack in VD, yep ;P
Thank you, I knew you were always there for me

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

you mean like this?

Offline Death

• Old Player

you mean like this?

Thank you for your input. Could you please elaborate on why you are showing us a picture of your crap weapon?

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
I approve of this troll post ,while you're at it please do give sins insta heal and invoke,thank you ^-^
Hello, I'm tired, I'm sorry if this suggestion has been made, double sorry if it has been made by me, triple sorry if you dgaf.

Would it be possible to increase the damage increase of UVD? Eps can't script while in UVD so it would be fair or something.

Idol
I totally agree especially with the latest point

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No, eps are made to look like innocent healers while in fact they are bloodthirsty killing machines
your logic is stupid

Offline Death

• Old Player
your logic is stupid
If there's anything stupid here, it's you. Have you heard of the expressions 'bitch in sheeps clothing' or 'wounded gazelle gambit'? It's when people want to appear harmless to you while in fact they are vicious bastards. Like, you see an ep and you go, "Lool, here's an ep, lemme attack it, in worst case it'll keep healing a sog me, lololol" and then the ep is like "hello motha***a" and sleeps you when you're in attack gear and goes uvd and you go oh shiet and ep uses a magical combo and kills you then it summons the entire faction to harass you. It's a very basic and primitive tactic, I'm sure you can appreciate.